Tag Book Sign Ups - CLOSED

I was going to do dark blue and maybe a bluish purple like periwinkle.

like these colors:
SDVLogo.jpg

eta: this is a logo from SDV.
ETA again: not sure what my "theme" is going to be.

Look PO3, I made the Santa Claus.

100_1781.jpg

I used the liquid applique & heat to make the fuzzy parts of his suit. He is going on the front of one of my Christmas tags.
I need to wait for the rest of them to dry before heat tooling them.

Look PO3, I made the Santa Claus.

100_1781.jpg

I used the liquid applique & heat to make the fuzzy parts of his suit. He is going on the front of one of my Christmas tags.
I need to wait for the rest of them to dry before heat tooling them.

OMG i love him!!!!! great job!!!! that liquid applique works great huh? i did a lot of rubber stamping before scrapping and used it all the time. i love it!

For the scrapping group I was thinking about one tag with papers on it that said "Use my stash" or Using My Stash" and another tag that had one of the items from this bucket(see link below)- they are gsd files that I have- I was thinking of going with the top 10 reasons one and then having a place to journal all ten reasons on the back. I don't know about the color scheme though.

http://shop.thewishbladingwell.ihoststudio.com/ZoomImage.aspx?productID=1200

Rebecca

I just cut out all my tags for 2 groups and was fooling around with the 3x4 folding back that was mentioned when I hit a snag.

and yes it was 12x3 scored and folded every 4 inches.

My tag is not 3 inches wide. It's a little under 2 & 3/4. :confused: Am I doing something wrong when I'm cutting it. I'm just doing George at 5 inches. Please don't tell me all the tags I cut are now a waste. :sad2:

Thanks for the answers. I think I have an idea now. I so wish I could do the SDV!!!!!!!

I just cut out all my tags for 2 groups and was fooling around with the 3x4 folding back that was mentioned when I hit a snag.

My tag is not 3 inches wide. It's a little under 2 & 3/4. :confused: Am I doing something wrong when I'm cutting it. I'm just doing George at 5 inches. Please don't tell me all the tags I cut are now a waste. :sad2:

I could be wrong, hold on.

The tag is 5 inches, let me go measure.

So is mine. My one folding fold out is 2-1/2 x 3-1/2.

Just re-measured. Tigger is 2 5/16 (1 more line than 1/4) by 12. folded every 4 inches. Sorry for the confusion, I think I may have cut them at 3 inches first and the size was stuck in my head. I will go edit my post now!!!

ETA to add pics:

DSC_0002-8.jpg

DSC_0002-7.jpg

Well then that means that I cut my tags the wrong size because my 3x4 fits! Would RDS make a difference on the size of the tags? I would assume that it should not on the baby bug.

I need to play with this more before I cut my tags on the good paper (Bazzill Bling.) Thanks for bringing it up, NEE!

And the final diagnosis is bronchitis and a nasty ear infection, so new antibiotic and prednisone and a different cough syrup, I should be good in a couple days. Doc says I can fly Thursday night

Well then that means that I cut my tags the wrong size because my 3x4 fits! Would RDS make a difference on the size of the tags? I would assume that it should not on the baby bug.

I need to play with this more before I cut my tags on the good paper (Bazzill Bling.) Thanks for bringing it up, NEE!

no, the real dial size doesn't matter. did you cut yours at 5 or 5 1/2? I can never get my little bug to cut at 5 1/2.

Glad you can fly home to visit Papa!! Yeah!! I worried about that..
I hope to work on these this weekend..pending any one else getting sick.. DS is going to school tomorrow even if I have to go with him...

And the final diagnosis is bronchitis and a nasty ear infection, so new antibiotic and prednisone and a different cough syrup, I should be good in a couple days. Doc says I can fly Thursday night

Oh you poor thing!! But at least they gave you something.

Yuck, Faerie! I've been stressed for you that you wouldn't be able to fly. Glad to hear that they figured out what was wrong.

I don't know what I did then because my tag was wide enough to fit a 3" wide piece. There wasn't much room left over but it fit. I'll cut another when I get home.

I'm glad someone mentioned this. I would hate to mess my tags up after I spent a small fortune on Bazzill for them!

didn't we determine real dial size didn't matter?

I think we did... but I can't remember w/ all the ick-i-ness in the house.. I think the lysol is playing havic w/ my brain cells or I'm so tired they won't work.. back to homework... have a great night til the boards go down..c-ya in the AM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter