T.T.S's Doctor Who Series 3 Thread! Hope you had Fun! See you next Christmas!

Can't believe I forgot to mention this in my original post about the episode! Who else noticed the nod to Tom Baker - jelly babies!

Leela

Jelly babies and the teletubbies/clangers reference for the Master!!

But no shrinking device!

Also look into my eye, only my eyes not around the eyes, sorry thats Little Britain!

Radio times has two covers this week:-

One of those has the Doctor, the other the Master!

looks good and a behind the scenes of the last episode.

Loving your tricked out tag, Emperor :thumbsup2

And yes, also forgot to say, I agree, we will need a new thread of something to talk about - sorry, Matt, I am not a BB fan either - something else we disagree on :scared1:

When is Shaun the Sheep on, Emperor? Haven't managed to catch it yet but would love to.

Leela

Loving your tricked out tag, Emperor :thumbsup2

And yes, also forgot to say, I agree, we will need a new thread of something to talk about - sorry, Matt, I am not a BB fan either - something else we disagree on :scared1:

When is Shaun the Sheep on, Emperor? Haven't managed to catch it yet but would love to.

Leela

Thank you on the tag, and you should see Shaun sometime its good, but I was joking.

After this series and my DCL cruise, I will be taking a rest from the Disboards for a few months, other things to do!

Thank you on the tag, and you should see Shaun sometime its good, but I was joking.

After this series and my DCL cruise, I will be taking a rest from the Disboards for a few months, other things to do!

We Will miss you Dearly Andrew/Emporer.. :hug:

3 Days till Finale! :yay: And... As of this Day.. 1 Month till Diamond and Pearl comes out! :woohoo: (not that I'm counting.. :rolleyes1: )

Did you see today that the new PM Gordon Brown came into Power? I was worried he'd start talking about our need for Doctors.. :eek:

We Will miss you Dearly Andrew/Emporer.. :hug:

3 Days till Finale! :yay: And... As of this Day.. 1 Month till Diamond and Pearl comes out! :woohoo: (not that I'm counting.. :rolleyes1: )

Did you see today that the new PM Gordon Brown came into Power? I was worried he'd start talking about our need for Doctors.. :eek:

Dont mention Brown, now few people have seen the last Episode its very much under cover, I have seen pictures of the Doctor, young again, zip lining accross the space station, so he does get back and pictures of Marha filmed at night on the beach.

Now there is a funny mystery here, tabloids said she was sacked, She says she wasnt and isnt, but she will not reveal future storylines, they start filming the Christmas day episode this weekend.

Maybe, Martha dissappears somehow for some time and the Doctor has to find her????

My DS said when Gordon came on the news 'Here come the drums, here come the drums.....' - he does have something hypnotic about him, and I can just see sarah dancing in the background....! AAAGGGHHHH NO!!!

Its all very coincidental isn't it??!! Bet RTD couldn't have imagined we'd have a new PM right between ep 12 +13!!

Lynn
:lmao:

My DS said when Gordon came on the news 'Here come the drums, here come the drums.....' - he does have something hypnotic about him, and I can just see sarah dancing in the background....! AAAGGGHHHH NO!!!

Its all very coincidental isn't it??!! Bet RTD couldn't have imagined we'd have a new PM right between ep 12 +13!!

Lynn
:lmao:

It's spooky, hope he doesnt fart a lot!

RTD has said he didnt make Mr Saxon up to be Master no six, in fact with his plans John Simm is at least 7, but thought it funny when he read internt posts re DW.

Anyway Russell if you are watching, how about bringing Bessie back!

I thought there was something fishy.. :thumbsup2 Thing is my friend thought that was the whole reason why the master was coming back... But oh well, C'est la vie!

Bessie would be fun too. :thumbsup2

I thought there was something fishy.. :thumbsup2 Thing is my friend thought that was the whole reason why the master was coming back... But oh well, C'est la vie!

Bessie would be fun too. :thumbsup2

He said anything with Mister, is going to be close to getting the Master, now what other 'seeds' of ideas has he put around, The Doctors hand all through torchwood, Mr Saxon since Series 2.

These Drums all the way from Episode 11 Etopia!!!

If they are out of tune Martha gets lost with the Spice girls bringing them back to life and plays their drums???

RTD says he is pleased with series ratings they have been higher than last year.

Final BARB: 8.71m

Final BARB: 7.23m

Final BARB: 8.41m

Final BARB: 6.69m

Final BARB: 6.97m

Final BARB: 7.19m

Final BARB: 7.41m

Final BARB: 7.74m

Final BARB: 7.21m

Overnight: 6.1m

Overnight: 7.3m

Overnight: 6.9m

Yay, Finale Tommorrow! :yay:

Not a lot to report on this ending, but the Daily Mirror has tons of Gossip over the next series of who. New Cast Member, RTD leaving, Tennant Leaving, and the age old saying.. "Kylie is in the Christmas Special"

Check it out here We shall see if it's true or not later. :thumbsup2

Also, if anyone has been watching Totally Doctor Who (I did... but stopped watching after Daleks in Manhattan), they are showing all episodes of the Infinite Quest tommorrow at 10.30. And, they are re-showing the Doctor Who Weakest Link episode before this week's Doctor Who. It's going to be fuuun.. :)

Yay, Finale Tomorrow! :yay:

Not a lot to report on this ending, but the Daily Mirror has tons of Gossip over the next series of who. New Cast Member, RTD leaving, Tennant Leaving, and the age old saying.. "Kylie is in the Christmas Special"

Check it out here We shall see if it's true or not later. :thumbsup2

Also, if anyone has been watching Totally Doctor Who (I did... but stopped watching after Daleks in Manhattan), they are showing all episodes of the Infinite Quest tomorrow at 10.30. And, they are re-showing the Doctor Who Weakest Link episode before this week's Doctor Who. It's going to be fuuun.. :)

What I have read, there is very much a big ending and of course the title of the Christmas special will come up. Something happens to Martha hence the reports she is leaving, she says she is NOT, but cannot revel plot links.

Reports say that Doctor Who will be bigger than they have ever been before.

RTD hasn't left ( as yet) she has already done a run through of the Christmas show and filming under his charge starts this weekend.

There is at least one surprise,

Remember the TARDIS has now been made into a PARADOX machine, what is a Paradox???? something that cannot happen or allows something to happen that shouldn't, or goes around in circles.

I have seen pictures of The Master making the Tardis into the Paradox machine, but that hasn't been shown, Martha and Friends open one of those globes.

Reports from RTD, say EVERYONE will be talking Doctor who, in newspapers and on-line after the titles run at the end of the show, when all the smoke and dust have gone.

He does hype things up, but remember last year with Catherine Tate? No one expected that.

Now we have had an Episode in 2012 at the Olympics, everything was fine there, 10% of the population cut, or lots of bombs would have been reported somehow then,everything normal, for continuity, this war cannot happen.

I think Martha goes, ( for the time)

Question off the wall is it all a parallel universe created by the paradox machine and, then the Doctor could, could, find a blond lady called Rose for Christmas?

Talking paradox and voids,,

What went into the void?

Daleks and Cybermen. The cutters under the globe looks like the cybermen cutters.

Would the new monsters be from them in the void,

The Master brings them back as his children

then they double cross him.

Tomorrow night its reported we are on one year.

Just when you think it cant get worse for the Doctor, picture in todays SUN shows him shrunken more, and put in a bird cage by the Master.

Well, it's the Finale Tonight. It seems like it was only yesterday the Series began! But Still, thanks to all the Whoers that stayed with me over the series to give us something to do on a Saturday Night. It's been Fun.. :goodvibes

I'm off to Watch the Infinite Quest now, see ya later! :wave2:

Well, it's the Finale Tonight. It seems like it was only yesterday the Series began! But Still, thanks to all the Whoers that stayed with me over the series to give us something to do on a Saturday Night. It's been Fun.. :goodvibes

I'm off to Watch the Infinite Quest now, see ya later! :wave2:

Question whats inside the Globes?

Mutant Daleks? or Cybers? or Timelords formed from the Doctor's hand, cloned.

Did anyone notice this weeks programme will be 51.5 mins long, RTD had to ask permission from BBC one to be that long. He didnt want to cut it further.

So the question?

KYLIE or NO KYLIE

We will find out tonight!

Question whats inside the Globes?

Mutant Daleks? or Cybers? or Timelords formed from the Doctor's hand, cloned.

Did anyone notice last weeks programme was 51.5 mins long, RTD had to ask permission from BBC one to be that long. He didnt want to cut it firther.

So the question?

KYLIE or NO KYLIE

We will find out tonight!

I thought Possible Dalek/Human/Timelord DNA in the mix. OK, the Daleks were SUPPOSED to have killed them in Daleks in Manhattan era, however, Timelord DNA, Regeneration?

I didn't notice that, but giggled when they said '8.02 the world will change'. That was when the trailer for this week's ep was shown.. :upsidedow :lmao:

Hopefully! :thumbsup2 As long as she has the cybermask ON all the time.. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter