T-Rex, Yak & Yeti plus Landry's card - ADR needed?

maui2k5

DIS Veteran
We are Landry's card holders and I am wondering how long the waits could be this August for dinner if we just use our Landry's card without an ADR. Reason I ask is that on a recent visit to another Landry's restaurant (Saltgrass) we were told we would still need to wait 45 minutes for a table when the rest of the crowd waited an hour.

Is that the same that others have experienced at T-Rex or Yak & Yet with a Landry's card and no ADR? What has your experience been with the Landry's card at these two restaurants?

Thanks!

I walked into Y&Y in February to a VERY full waiting room with people outside also waiting, showed them my LSC card, and was seated in under 10 minutes.

Nope, never at any Orlando area location. Landrys Card will seat you before anyone other than other Landry Card holders.
No matter how busy they are.
We've gone in with them quoting a 2-hour walk up wait and been seated in 5 min.
Much to the dismay of the other guests.

Could there have been that many other Landry card holders there when you showed up?

Nope, never at any Orlando area location. Landrys Card will seat you before anyone other than other Landry Card holders.
No matter how busy they are.
We've gone in with them quoting a 2-hour walk up wait and been seated in 5 min.
Much to the dismay of the other guests.

Could there have been that many other Landry card holders there when you showed up?

There was only one other Landry customer ahead of us...

5-10 minutes

We were told years ago, don't make ADRs the card gets you in faster.
3 hour wait once and we were in in 5 minutes. It is great!

We live in Houston -- Landry's headquarters are here. We have TONS of Landry's restaurants and activities around our area at our disposal. We never wait in line when we show them our Landry's card. As AngiTN said above -- much to the dismay of others -- we get right in without a wait. I highly recommend the card and the app.

We live in Houston -- Landry's headquarters are here. We have TONS of Landry's restaurants and activities around our area at our disposal. We never wait in line when we show them our Landry's card. As AngiTN said above -- much to the dismay of others -- we get right in without a wait. I highly recommend the card and the app.
the card doesn't work for our group in that we are too large of a group

I've never had too big a group. Can you get two cards?
from what they told me 6 is the limit and we are over 10. you could only use the coupon for the card for one not both and that trip we would have needed 3 cards but could only use one $25.00. this is from a call to RFC at AK not thru Disney. with the Ressie thru them they seated all 14 of us together with only a 20 minute wait past our time which was better than most of the Disney ones on that trip

We have a Landry's card and eat at Yak & Yeti every trip to AK. We have always been given the next available table(party of 2) . Last time we were there, the lobby was packed and people were waiting outside....our wait was only a couple of minutes. We received some ugly stares, but this is a wonderful perk of having the card.

So if I bought a Landry’s card today, got the $25 welcome reward, I could use that at Y&Y for our July visit?
Sounds like a great idea!!!

So if I bought a Landry’s card today, got the $25 welcome reward, I could use that at Y&Y for our July visit?
Sounds like a great idea!!!

You can also set up your birthday to be in July (I have seen responses from Landry's that they don't care what date it is just that you would only get your "birthday" reward once a year in that month). You would then have the $25 welcome reward and the $25 birthday reward.

We had an ADR for Y&Y last month plus the card and waited about 20 minutes past our time. Maybe the ADR hurt us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter