Survivor 36: Ghost Island

I want Kellen gone NOW. Did you guys see how she eats? Mouth open, chomping noises? Add to that her incredibly annoying face and personality.

I want Dom next.

My top 3: Wendell, Donathon, Laurel.

However, this season is SO boring. SO boring. I mean, when you are 30 days in and still can't remember people's names, or who is all still left...you know the interest has waned.
And Kellan's tantrum with Dom when she demanded Michael go. Ew, girl, ew. Especially after she was so cocky at the reward meal. That girl thinks she in numero uno. Not a good look.

They all think they are number one...lol

Yeah not really into this one either , sometimes I'm like where did this girl come from, forgot all about her...

Can't figure out why Manolo didn't work with Des to try to flip the numbers, but maybe they figured they couldn't get the additional person required. Therefore the best course of action was to vote out one of Naviti.
Because secretly Laurel and Donathan are working with and think they have a F4 deal with Dom and Wendell. I wonder why nobody put 2 and 2 together or even wondered why Laurel was going to Dom.

I am Michael all the way. Though I suspect he will be short lived. It's like Malcolm, Ozzy and (my very favorite) Joe Anglin. They are strong comp beasts that are kept around pre merge but then top of the list to go once merge happens. Michael lucked out this week, but he better find an idol or come up with some sort of good strategy (which my other comp beasts weren't so good at).

After Michael, I don't know. I like a bunch....but not sure I want them to win. Just know I DON'T want Kellan or RBF (Angela) to win. Want them gone pronto.

I am Michael all the way. Though I suspect he will be short lived. It's like Malcolm, Ozzy and (my very favorite) Joe Anglin. They are strong comp beasts that are kept around pre merge but then top of the list to go once merge happens. Michael lucked out this week, but he better find an idol or come up with some sort of good strategy (which my other comp beasts weren't so good at).

After Michael, I don't know. I like a bunch....but not sure I want them to win. Just know I DON'T want Kellan or RBF (Angela) to win. Want them gone pronto.

Yes, yes, yes!!! Agree with everything you wrote!!!!

Michael is my favorite and I was so happy that he hung on last night. Next week will be tough with two people being voted off. Hopefully Michael will win immunity or find an idol!

Not my favorite season. There's no one that I'm excited to see win but there are a few that could pull me in before this thing is all over:

Angela: I really enjoyed her gross food performance. I would like to see more of that Angela.
Michael: I didn't like him in the preseason interviews. He seemed a bit self-absorbed and over confident. The more he has to play from behind the more I like him. I think he's been humbled and I would enjoy watching him fight his way to the finale.
Wendell: He seems like an all-around likable guy and a decent player. He's untested though. I need to see him make some moves.

Very very boring season. They are trying to mix things up, but it 'taint happening. Boring. I don't even feel bad if I miss an episode, and don't bother "catching up."

I was hoping Dom would be one of the two voted off last night, can't stand him, he's so arrogant.

I don't really have a favorite this season. If I had to choose I guess I would pick Donathon to win. Or maybe Angela, she was awesome in the bug eating.

Is this the worst Pagonging since the original Pagong tribe in season one? With all the swaps and advantages in play, we still end up with the original Malolo members getting picked off one by one. Actually... two a time.

How is Sebastian flying under the radar. His ole eye brow raised up when he name was written down.
I just cannot understand why this season is beyond boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter