Super bowl. Andy Reid and Travis Kelse

Sidelines are mayhem, especially when it's a big game and your team is having problems getting down the field on offense!

I've seen players get in Mike Tomlin's face and he just sits there- stone cold. I've also seen Tomlin trip another team's player on a field, they all have their crazy moments they probably wish they could have back.
Thanksgiving 2013 >:(

First off, I know an awful tragedy happened in KC today at the parade and I am in no means minimizing that.

But did anyone catch TK singing performance? Before the shooting happened, I guess it was a great celebration. There is video of a very drunk Travis singing. He almost fell over and his team mates had to hold him up. Did anyone see the video?
Embarrassingly drunk!

This dude has issues.

Tay should run,not walk.

Embarrassingly drunk!

This dude has issues.

Tay should run,not walk.

I thought the same. I am all for celebrating, but it seems like he went WAY over the top. He had to know cameras would be there. everyone is watching what he does and listening to what he says. He could hardly stand up. I also kept thinking there were families with young kids at the parade who look up to these guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter