Suite hotel or Dolphin/Swa

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
I am having a very hard time deciding what to do. here is the dilemma. We are three (gm, me and dd 8) will be staying after cruise to visit WDW. Hae been there about four times before. We need either a suite hotel or two rooms (gm snores something bad!!!!!!!!!!). We also want a hotel with some bus transportation to WDW parks as gm may not wat to do the early bird thing every day to the parks 9e will have a rental car). We presnetly have ressies at HIFS (but I am getting very worried re cleanliness from what I have read), so here is the question:

1. HIFS $115/night (srs rate, with free brfst and kids eat free).

2. Dolphin/Swan $149/night PER ROOM

Not that concerned about having a lot of space since only three of us.

What I do want is:

1. clean (very).

2. good kids atmosphere ad pool.

3. a way we can split up for transportation sme days.

What do you think? Is the Swan/Dolphin worth it? or any othr suggestions.

I've stayed at both places and love them both.

I would choose the HIFS for your situation mostly because of the price. The difference is not worth it to me. I stayed at the HIFS with my son and my sister last January. It was more than enough room for the three of us. It's small but the walls gives everyone their own area. The kid's suite is great. My son still talks about it. We never had a problem with cleanliness at all. I cannot tell you much about the pool though I did see it and it looked great. It was very cold during the time we were there so we did not use it.

Whichever you choose you will not be sorry.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter