Stopped working on BCV after 2 floors now starting Beach Club Resort??

disney can't finish anything anymore. Universal builds an entire theme park in the time it takes disney to just update the soft goods in one little resort. It's pathetic. Disney could do it if they wanted to. They simple can't be bothered anymore.

When i reserved our 1 bedroom at BCV, it was based on Disney's announcement that they were refurbing and would complete the work by the end of April. I guess that was my first mistake. Never believe anything disney promises.

This just seems like there is more than what meets the eye here. I could be wrong though.

We just got back from a 10 night trip. 2 nights at BWV and 8 nights at BCV. After we dropped off our bags with bell services at BW we went over to BC, did our check-in, and requested a top floor room. They made it work and it was one of the refurbished rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter