Steakhouse 71

We are staying at the Contemporary Resort and got Steakhouse 71 takeout. We split the NY Strip, which was nicely seasoned and cooked perfectly. We also got the Garlic Mashed Potatoes (yummy) and the Baby Wedge Salad. Overall the meal was quite good.

Best meal in WDW. Had the filet and the ny strip, also they have a sauce flight for $6.00.
Augratin potatoes and brioche rolls were so good. Service is slow and room was loud, but I would go back because the food is yummy.
Those were the same choices I had. NY Strip, augratin potatoes and brioche rolls. All very good! I wish I had ordered 2 helping of the potatoes. Yum!

We have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and all were excellent! Filet mignon for breakfast are you kidding?

:worship:

We have an ADR 11/13 for breakfast LOL!

Struggled with food there at lunch, not the best meal I've had on property.

We enjoyed both Breakfast and Dinner there. I made an error in my order for dinner and accidentally ordered a "Rib Chop" which I assumed was a Rib Steak. Nope! It was a pork chop. But, I have to say, this was the best pork chop I have ever eaten! One thing that should not be overlooked is sitting in the lounge if you are looking for a quick bite. The burger there is amazing!

I'm glad to hear positive reviews here. I was a little nervous because it seemed like good reviews when they opened, then mixed reviews. Even looking at Google reviews, I saw a photo of the most burnt Yorkshire pudding I've ever seen and I considered changing our dinner res.

Sometimes with Disney planning you need a little reassurance!

We had dinner at Steakhouse 71 two days ago. The brioche buns were fantastic. They were also huge and would have been enough for up to four people. I had the Sea Bass, and it was delicious. My husband was not happy with his prime rib. It wasn't very tender. The Yorkshire pudding looked burnt, but he said it was okay. My sister had the filet and said it was a little tough. She has celiac's and was disappointed that they didn't have a gluten-free French onion soup. But the wine and the server were excellent.

We had dinner at Steakhouse 71 two days ago. The brioche buns were fantastic. They were also huge and would have been enough for up to four people. I had the Sea Bass, and it was delicious. My husband was not happy with his prime rib. It wasn't very tender. The Yorkshire pudding looked burnt, but he said it was okay. My sister had the filet and said it was a little tough. She has celiac's and was disappointed that they didn't have a gluten-free French onion soup. But the wine and the server were excellent.
Ooh, I’m sorry to hear that about the prime rib because that dish is on my must eat list for my May trip. Hopefully that was just a bad day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter