Starbucks anyone?

jajuan

Mouseketeer<br><font color="blue">My kids want me
I was just wondering if there was a Starbucks anywhere in the world. (WDW that is). I am going for a week and so afraid of not having my mocha frappicinno lights. Thanks so much for any information on this.

I didn't see one when we were there in January. Actually, even though we were staying off site, we couldn't find a place nearby that served a latte or specialty coffee. Maybe it isn't a Florida thing?
I am eager to see if anyone responds that there is a Starbucks! Would love that for our upcoming January trip!
dawn

Where in the Dolphin? I know there is a bar when you come up the escalator from the fountain entrance on the right that sells coffee and muffins in the morning but I don't remember them being a Starbuck's brand or selling anything other then regular coffee. The reason I might not have noticed if they do is I normally only drink normal coffee.

Of course I haven't walked thru the Dolphin since Jan '03 and a lot can change in 1.5 years.

Tubbi's at the Dolphin now has Starbucks - and they're open 24 hours a day!

There is, also, one on international drive...if you are venturing down that way. That is the one that I usually hit at night, when we are out and about and need my fix. Great to know that they are at dolphin, now though!!

Tubbi's at the dolphin sells the regular starbucks coffee. They didn't sell the specialty drinks the last time I was there but I hope that's changed. In the morning the bar in the lobby sells breakfast items and one of the servers made me a great capuccino.

There's an actual starbucks at the orlando premium outlet mall. That's where I got my mocha frapuccini light fix :D

I hear you on the Mocha Frappucino drinks!!! WDW has many stands where they sell frozen "icey mocha" drinks. They are exceptionally good.

Thanks for the tip on the Starbucks at the Dolphin - I was not aware of that. There is one at the food court at the Orlando Premium Outlets.

I guess I'll have to pack some frappucino in my suitcase and use ice from the resort to cool it down!

1. Lower Level-Marriott Orlando WC
8701 World Center Dr
Orlando FL, 32821
United States

2. Orlando Premium Outlet
8200 Vineland Ave
Orlando FL, 32821
United States

3. Upper Level Gift Shop
World Center Drive
Orlando FL, 32821
United States

4. Marketplace at Dr. Phillips
7600 Dr. Phillips Road
Orlando FL, 32819
United States

5. Pointe Orlando
9101 International Dr
Orlando FL, 32819
United States

6. Lighthouse Plaza
6400 International Drive
Orlando FL, 32819
United States

7. Albertsons-Orlando #4463
8801 Conroy-Windermere Road
Orlando FL, 32835
United States

8. Universal Orlando - Louies
1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando FL, 32819
United States

9. Universal Citywalk Orlando-2nd Flr
1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando FL, 32819
United States

10. Super Target Orlando ST-1790
2155 Town Center Boulevard
Orlando FL, 32837
United States

11. Hunters Creek Commons
13851 S. John Young Parkway
Orlando FL, 32837
United States

12. JW Marriott Grand Lakes - Lobby
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando FL, 32837
United States

13. Kirkman & Conroy
5814 Conroy Road
Orlando FL, 32811
United States

Tubbi's at the Dolphin now has Starbucks - and they're open 24 hours a day!

You have saved my life....or at least my sanity. DH was determined to bring our coffee maker and 10 days worth of coffee with us on our trip! Now I can jog up to Starbuck's from YC every morning!

:goodvibes

I always bring my bag of starbucks french roast, my coffee scoop and filters with me and get my coffee fix right in my room

erinch,
What size filters do you bring for the coffee makers there? I would love to just bring my own!

generally the coffeemakers are the small 4 cup size with the flat bottom; since I couldn't find filters that size, I just had the regular 8-10 cup flatbottom filters and sort of smooshed them in. It's amazing to me how much more "pampered" I feel with my own "real" coffee that i don't have to leave the room or pay for:cool:

I'd like to add that the coffee bar at the Contemporary is really good too.

If you are flying and you pack coffee in your luggage you are guaranteed a bag search. Just an FYI. I hate when they search my bag and make it a big ol' mess!

:crazy:

The Starbucks at USO is to the left and upstairs as you enter City Walk from the parking garage. We took some discount certificates last year when we were there and they refused to accept them. They say they do not honor any discounts. The place was completely empty and the employees were standing around chatting.

erinch thanks for the tip on the filters and llebrekniT thanks for the heads up on the bag search I had that happen on the way to Las Vegas and boy did they make it a mess...I had to iron everything after that! Oh well I'm exctied that I can get starbucks at the Dolphin, but alas we aren't staying to close to that so I will just pack my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter