Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here babe...sick and I feel like I am dying a slow death but I am here! Just lying in bed with the laptop and a nightstand full of medicines that dont work :lmao:

Love the title but it should have been:

When I see Todd I am gonna kick his butt for messing up the Freaky Foursome Take Disney

A bit wordy but gets the point across!

So do you have any idea what you are gonna do and more importantly where you are gonna eat????

One word for you

CARAMEL!!!!!!

Hey Kathy, I'm here and ready to read all about your plans! I've been thinking about starting a PTR, but was afraid 4 1/2 months was too early........ :rolleyes1

OK... I have to agree with you about PTR's... what's the fuss about? lol! So you're cheating, eh? Do tell popcorn::

another page two entry by me.
:goodvibes

also need to see where marv is since he is obviously not on his own TR doing an update.

OK...just once, could I make it on the first page??? :lmao: Oh well... Happy you cave to the pressure and started this Kathy!

Man.. i can't believe I didn't see this earlier.. Since you have been there for my crazieness, I figure I should be around for your crazienes.. LOL.. Can't wait to read more..

Ack, I managed to post on the first page...but then...I forgot to subscribe. :rotfl: Ok..."officially" subscribing.

I'm here, can't wait to hear all the fun you have planned for this coming trip!!!
it is so exciting that you and Mark will be able to visit with the girls and Mary again and meet up with hubby! so, sorry to hear Nicki and Todd will be unable to join you guys on the first part of your trip but you always have the island!

:wave2: Connie

saying hi!:wave2:

Pat, welcome. Thank you for stopping by.

:wave2: I'm here checking in....it looks like your trip is just a little after ours. I like marks four year retirement plan. We had that as a distant plan, but Danny wound up having to retire from his job earlier than he wanted. He worked at caterpillar, they offered a buyout a couple years ago that was too good not to take. His plant was for all intents and purposes was closing down and if he didn't take the buyout he could have wound up without a job in a couple years without the buyout. :confused3 since he was only 55 at the time and we still have kids in school he still needs to have a decent income......so the uncertainty of transplanting ourselves is on hold. Plus I really wouldn't want to start over with a new kidney doctor.

Tanya, glad you are here. Sorry we will miss you. I like Mark's plan to...but we might need to win the lotto in the meantime. ;)

I think I made it to page 1!!!:woohoo:

But I have to tell you Kathy, NO FAIR, to start your pre trip report at 4am my time! A girl needs a little sleep! :lmao:

Now going back to read! .......... when I come back in from work again! :sad1:

Karin, it is only fair since you put up a lot of your updates while I'm in bed. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm so glad you are here.

I am here... I will hopefully have more time and not lurk so much.

Can't wait to read about your plans!

:rotfl: Too funny you will be cheating...

Hi, Ann. Thanks for coming back to the crazy people. Whenever you can pop in is great...don't worry about lurking.

I truly do feel like we are cheating....

Great!! A new PTR to follow along with !! I'm here, Kathy!

Liesa, thank you for joining. Mine are no where near as entertaining as yours, but we'll give it a whirl.

Hi Kathy! I'm in. What took you so long? :lmao:

Dave, I'm so glad that you came back. Glad to have you here. And let me just say that Claire is precious. :hug:

Joining in:wave2:

Diane, I'm glad you are here. :goodvibes

I brought my own laptop to school today, so I could catch up between lessons!
What a wonderful intro! That photo of Mark is awesome and so is the one of you and your favourite character! I do mean Tigger this time! :lmao:

Can't wait for more .........

your loose friend, Karin, who is sitting at work/school hoping that the teachers meeting won't take too long tonight and I can go home to catch up on the DIS!

Catch up on the DIS! Catch up on your numerous reports. Oh, this is going to be an adventure. :dance3:

What a lucky girl you are to have such a nice guy! :)

Thank you, MeMom.

We TN folks are getting a strong dose of winter this year. It won't be above freezing before Saturday. I don't know that I could stand being any further north, so I definitely understand how you would want to get away from those winters.I have a friend who lives in TN (Adamsville) and I know they aren't used to it

The future grandkids will be thrilled to come down to see you, and you will have so much fun watching them 'grow up Disney' every time they come.

Good point...and we would take them as often as they wanted. :goodvibes

Two delightful 'adopted grandgirls' - an excellent reason to plan a trip! :cutie: :cutie:

Aren't they just precious?

I am in complete agreement with you guys on this! :thumbsup2 Through the DIS, we have found some awesome friendships.

The best of people!

:cold: For real!
Six weeks from Saturday, we'll be in Magic Kingdom. That thought will be on my mind every single cold day until it gets here. :cool1:

Lucky you!

Oh sure, wait until I turn in for the night before you finally get off your duff and put your PTR up!!! :sad2: Heading back to read what I've missed so far....

Payback, once again. ;)

Post-reading update:So nice to get such a warm mention so early in your PTR!!! :rotfl2: Any time, friend
Oh, we could NEVER get sick of Mark!!! :) Cute, Marv, cute!
You forgot understanding! VERY understanding..... ;) Oh, an a royal pain. And a slob. And a.....I could go on and on

Christine, I had no idea........ :rolleyes1

Oh oh, Christine. Your secret is out.

2md5iya.gif

Kathy, bumpy just means more fun!!! :dance3:

Looks like a lot of your loose friends have shown up already....you know what that means? We're ready to rock and roll!!! :cool1:

(ya know, with Rosie, Karin, and now your PTR, I'm going to be craving a Disney trip! :rolleyes1)

LOTS of loose friends. Rosie is missing. Where is she?

I'm here babe...sick and I feel like I am dying a slow death but I am here! Just lying in bed with the laptop and a nightstand full of medicines that dont work :lmao:

Love the title but it should have been:

When I see Todd I am gonna kick his butt for messing up the Freaky Foursome Take Disney

A bit wordy but gets the point across!

So do you have any idea what you are gonna do and more importantly where you are gonna eat????

One word for you

CARAMEL!!!!!!

I'm sorry you are still sick. :hug:

What an awesome title that would have been!!!!!! Nice job, Todd the Toad!

No, I have no idea what we are going to do, where we are going to eat. That was supposed to be your job--picking our restaurants and then Todd the Toad messed it up. But I'll be asking for help once I cut down the "possible" list. The one and only positive plan we have now is our dinner the first night when we arrive.

Believe me, I already know we will be spending a LOT of time in Germany this trip. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey Kathy, I'm here and ready to read all about your plans! I've been thinking about starting a PTR, but was afraid 4 1/2 months was too early........ :rolleyes1

Hey, Michelle, if I can do it at 8 months (peer pressure), you can do it at 4-1/2 months. Let me know when you start so I can come over. :)

OK... I have to agree with you about PTR's... what's the fuss about? lol! So you're cheating, eh? Do tell popcorn::

Welcome, Don. I'm glad you are here for the beginning of this one. Oh, you'll love my cheating story.

another page two entry by me.
:goodvibes

also need to see where marv is since he is obviously not on his own TR doing an update.

Dan, but you are here and that is what is important. Yeah, Marv seems to be everywhere but his OWN report.

OK...just once, could I make it on the first page??? :lmao: Oh well... Happy you cave to the pressure and started this Kathy!

You should have stuck around a little last night. :laughing: But you are here now and that makes me happy.

Man.. i can't believe I didn't see this earlier.. Since you have been there for my crazieness, I figure I should be around for your crazienes.. LOL.. Can't wait to read more..

Christine, I'm so glad you have joined us. Let me warn you...I really do have a lot of LOOSE friends here on the DIS. But don't let them scare you away. We just like to have a lot of fun.

Ack, I managed to post on the first page...but then...I forgot to subscribe. :rotfl: Ok..."officially" subscribing.

Glad you are back to be subscribed, Ann.

I'm here, can't wait to hear all the fun you have planned for this coming trip!!!
it is so exciting that you and Mark will be able to visit with the girls and Mary again and meet up with hubby! so, sorry to hear Nicki and Todd will be unable to join you guys on the first part of your trip but you always have the island!

:wave2: Connie

Connie, what happened to your dates? I thought you and Ashton were going to be there the same time as us???? :sad1::sad1: I was so looking forward to meeting you guys.

Thanks for joining again...I love having you here.

Connie, what happened to your dates? I thought you and Ashton were going to be there the same time as us???? :sad1::sad1: I was so looking forward to meeting you guys.

Thanks for joining again...I love having you here.

My ticker was made a few months ago; I need to update it...I still have not booked but I am almost postive that our first day is your last day. So, we WILL be meeting you this go round! :mickeyjum I need to check your dates again:rolleyes1
I was hoping to get one of the new pins that was just sent out...but, looks like it will not be happening this go round :sad2:

My ticker was made a few months ago; I need to update it...I still have not booked but I am almost postive that our first day is your last day. So, we WILL be meeting you this go round! :mickeyjum I need to check your dates again:rolleyes1
I was hoping to get one of the new pins that was just sent out...but, looks like it will not be happening this go round :sad2:

We arrive the afternoon of Friday, September 23 (noon time) and we will leave directly from the Coronado early the a.m. of Thursday, September 29 to drive to Marco Island.

We arrive the afternoon of Friday, September 23 (noon time) and we will leave directly from the Coronado early the a.m. of Thursday, September 29 to drive to Marco Island.
ugh! :eek: I really think that the 29th was going to be our first day there...I was thinking of hitting the road on the 28th when Dayne got out of school. May have to hit the road on the 27th so our first day will be the
28th :upsidedow

ugh! :eek: I really think that the 29th was going to be our first day there...I was thinking of hitting the road on the 28th when Dayne got out of school. May have to hit the road on the 27th so our first day will be the
28th :upsidedow

Keep me posted...would love to meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter