SR SuperMember TheLotter

I didn't see anywhere on the site that you can change your acct. to inactive. I thought it was just a one time purchase of a ticket. There isn't any automatic ticket purchase if you just leave it is there? I figured I'd just not buy any more tickets since I didn't win last night. Imagine if one of us hit it big just trying to get the $14.00 payout!

its been 24 hrs since my first ticket was purchased, and I still haven't rec'd the credit. :rolleyes1
I guess I should check and see if I won anything since the drawing was last night. :idea:

I didn't see anywhere on the site that you can change your acct. to inactive. I thought it was just a one time purchase of a ticket. There isn't any automatic ticket purchase if you just leave it is there? I figured I'd just not buy any more tickets since I didn't win last night. Imagine if one of us hit it big just trying to get the $14.00 payout!

You can change your account to inactive under my details once you log into your account. It's under your address, credit card info. I did the one time purchase but changed mine to inactive this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter