SR SuperMember TheLotter

mydogisbo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried this yet? I took a look at it this morning, but I wasn't sure exactly what I needed to do to get credit.

You could buy a one time ticket, or you could do a subscription for several drawings (which was MUCH more expensive).

Just curious as to how this one works.

I looked for a second and the cheapest I saw was $10.00. Looks like you had to buy in blocks. :confused3

I just did this one. The Illinois Lottery is $6.25 for a block of 5. Thought I would give it a try.

I took a look this morning also...going to require some reading to figure it out. Guess I should wait till I am home and not at work.....working on my SR oops am I supposed to be working....have a great day everyone

I already got credit! Less than 30 minutes. This one is a keeper. Nothing to cancel and you can play one time. I paid $6.25 and got $14. Way to easy.

Ok, I just tried it with the Illinois too. Sent Tricia an email for tracking like she requested--let's hope it works for me too!

Thanks for the advice on how to do this one.

Ok, I just tried it with the Illinois too. Sent Tricia an email for tracking like she requested--let's hope it works for me too!

Thanks for the advice on how to do this one.

It works great and I got credit a few minutes ago...took less than 30 minutes to credit to my account....easiest credit ever!!! :thumbsup2

Now, is anyone going to cancel their account? I guess if you don't, it stays active for 6 months. Just curious. :confused3

Illinois sees to be the best deal as far as I have checked. Some of the international lotteries are very high!!

Just did a check of all lotteries listed. All listed below are the best deals. $6.25 for 5 squares. ($1.25 a square.

Illinois 2 Million
Kansas 760 thousand
Oregon 6 million
Washington 3 million
New York 17 Million

I just did New York. If I win the 17 Million, I'm going to Disney World!!! :woohoo:

I did the $10 for the MegaMillions. I'd rather spend the extra $3.25 a shot for $88 million rather than $2 mil:)

I just tried to purchase my ticket and it rejected my credit card which has nothing on it. I submitted a different card and it did the same thing. I was reading that you can not delete your credit card information on their site. I may be sorry I tried this one.:confused3

I am having the exact same trouble! I thought I was doing something wrong!!! I entered two different credit cards (which are perfectly good) and it keeps denying me and telling me to change the cards in MY DETAILS.

I emailed their support team but it says it can take 24 hours.

I am very nervous now!!:confused:

I tried it last night and it would not take my Chase card. I am 99% sure it is because of the fraud prevention that I have on my card. Because it is a "gambling" site, not all credit card companies will allow you to make transactions.

I am having the exact same trouble! I thought I was doing something wrong!!! I entered two different credit cards (which are perfectly good) and it keeps denying me and telling me to change the cards in MY DETAILS.

I emailed their support team but it says it can take 24 hours.

I am very nervous now!!:confused:

I had the same problem. So I went back thru the link on SR and signed in and bought the tickets. INow it seems that Tricia didn't credit for them this way. How frustrating!!!

Neither my Chase or Obopay debit cards worked. I ended up using another card grrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter