SR-Paid Clicks

GENEROUS GENIE - WILL YOU WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS?

This link pays: 0.02 Credits

GENEROUS GENIE - WILL YOU WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS?

This link pays: 0.02 Credits

This was up at 11:30 PM (Eastern Time) when I got home from work...WOW, that never happens! Thanks Tricia...I know it's only .02, but EVERY penny helps!! ;)

$.02 click up now

Generous Genie - $1000 BedBath & Beyond

EXCLUSIVEGIFTCARDS - $500 KOHL\'S GIFT CARD

This link pays: 0.01 Credits

Quiet day for paid clicks huh? or is it just me, usually I get one during the day, or come home from work around 11pm and sometimes there is one up..but nadda, zippo, no clicks for me today!?? Maybe in the AM? :surfweb:

Some of you may want to check your account information. We have some advertisers that are asking us to target based on user information. That could be the birthdate that you have on your account, your interests, whether you have ever shopped with us before, your state, etc. More and more advertisers are wanting to select who their clicks and their emails go out to so that they can get a better return on their investment.

There is a $.01 click now -- 10:49 CST on Thursday, 04/05!!

Sorry I started a new thread already before I saw this here! I'll use that one from now on!

Haven't been getting my email notices when someone posts so thought I'd try commenting and see if that re-activates my subscription?!

Just got home from work and still up at 11pm!!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter