SR-Paid Clicks

mommyoftwinfants

DIS Veteran
Just though that I would start this thread where if you see a paid click please post here. Since we have the QR super wacky click link I catch those 95% of the time since I get an e-mail from the DIS telling me someone has posted to the thread. Whether it is .01 or .10 Please Post.

There is a $.07 click now -- 4:46 Eastern on Sunday, 11/12!!

(Trying to keep this going!)

The only thing is i don't want to have to open a thread. If I just look at the list and it says something like "SR .07 click now" I can go right there. Often I don't have time to do anything other than scan the list of threads.

3dog2kidmom said:
The only thing is i don't want to have to open a thread. If I just look at the list and it says something like "SR .07 click now" I can go right there. Often I don't have time to do anything other than scan the list of threads.
I never open the QR thread when I get the email I just check QR no one hardly post thanks or I got it so 9 out 10 times when I check QR the .03 click is there...I can't always log onto the dis at work but my messenger is always signed on so when it says new message from dis I know it is the QR click, these two threads are the only ones I have to recieve email immediately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter