Squirts, Shirts, & Flirts...The Legend Continues (TR started 6-23)

Signing on! Great start so far! Now I'm off to look at RV pics.

Smart thinking, Fauntleroy. I still haven't finished GB's trippie, which means I can't post on it yet (see "anal," above) because he sent me not only off to read Mrs. The King's trippy but also ALL SIX of Zzubs before I read his. And I read all the talky-stuff too, not just the chapters. I could have read a Dickens book, I read "Battle For My Wallet" instead. Not that I'm complaining, they were hilarious, but...anyway, if you hadn't said to read yours first I would have had to wait to finish GBs to post here and no telling what page you'd be on by the time I finished!

If that made any sense to anyone, seek medical attention.
:lmao: No worries. I've been updating a bit slowly as of late. But you gotta admit, Zzubs Battles were WELL worth it!

That being said, I'm sure we'll still all be swimming in fart conversation before too long.
One can only dream! :cloud9:

Signing on! Great start so far! Now I'm off to look at RV pics.

One can only dream! :cloud9:
:welcome: GB, or should i say mister winner of the naming contest.

you will have to PM me your address so i can send you your prize from me for winning the title contest.

I think this might the best PreTrip Report Title....EVER. I love it. I giggle everytime I see it. :thumbsup2

Your little guy is such a cutie!

Hi everyone! It has been forever since I have posted on here. Thought I might as well put my two cents in since its just the beginning. Maybe I will do it more often now too. What a title huh? My choice was the one about me spending our long vacation with my inlaws. Wish me luck with that. No really they are good people and they love spending time with their children and grandkids so I can't complain, I am getting a disney trip out of this! I know DH hasnt said anything about this yet, and I will probably get in trouble for saying something later. Lastnight my fatherinlaw told us that they bought the dining plan for our trip! How exciting is that?! DH and I are pumped. We went through and picked out what restaurants we would like to eat at already. Just hope the inlaws perfer the same. DH and I are already planning on a night out just the two of us and going to the Luau. Bottomless drinks here we come! :banana: I can't believe that Parker is 20 months already! It just seems like yesterday when DH was posting the ultrasound pics on here for ya'll to see. Man, how time flies. He keeps me very busy and on my toes alot and I would'nt trade it for anything in the world! :love:

Whooo Hoooo, page 2. Can't wait to follow along.
:welcome:
you just sneaked in we are almost ready for page 3.

I think this might the best PreTrip Report Title....EVER. I love it. I giggle everytime I see it. :thumbsup2

Your little guy is such a cutie!
thans, and :welcome: you have to show your apreciation and visit GB's report, he is the brains behind hte title.

i laugh when i see it also, and i have been reading it for a while.

but it is still very funny to type it.

Hi everyone! It has been forever since I have posted on here. Thought I might as well put my two cents in since its just the beginning. Maybe I will do it more often now too. What a title huh? My choice was the one about me spending our long vacation with my inlaws. Wish me luck with that. No really they are good people and they love spending time with their children and grandkids so I can't complain, I am getting a disney trip out of this! I know DH hasnt said anything about this yet, and I will probably get in trouble for saying something later. Lastnight my fatherinlaw told us that they bought the dining plan for our trip! How exciting is that?! DH and I are pumped. We went through and picked out what restaurants we would like to eat at already. Just hope the inlaws perfer the same. DH and I are already planning on a night out just the two of us and going to the Luau. Bottomless drinks here we come! :banana: I can't believe that Parker is 20 months already! It just seems like yesterday when DH was posting the ultrasound pics on here for ya'll to see. Man, how time flies. He keeps me very busy and on my toes alot and I would'nt trade it for anything in the world! :love:
:welcome: dear.

you little stinker, you just outed my surprise for the nextupdate.

bottemless drinks is right here we come.

:drinking1

she is a great mommy to our little man, he loves her so much.

Good to see Candi posting. I didn't realize who it was at first.

Hey, I just went back to re-read your intro. and saw your dates. Hopefully you've read in my PTR where I recommend you not be on Monday, the 14th? (If you haven't I won't make you go searching -- there will be exclusive EMH prior to opening at MK, so if you're there at rope-drop thinking you're first in line....um, you're not.) I think we'll be at Epcot instead.

We'll have to compare plans as we get further along. My girls would love to meet Parker.

Good to see Candi posting. I didn't realize who it was at first.

Hey, I just went back to re-read your intro. and saw your dates. Hopefully you've read in my PTR where I recommend you not be on Monday, the 14th? (If you haven't I won't make you go searching -- there will be exclusive EMH prior to opening at MK, so if you're there at rope-drop thinking you're first in line....um, you're not.) I think we'll be at Epcot instead.

We'll have to compare plans as we get further along. My girls would love to meet Parker.
i didnt see the EMH think in your pretr, what is it exclusive for?

The PChef consultants and their families who are there on an incentive trip, which we'll be, but we're still going to steer clear of MK since it'll be crazy that morning.
oh okay, remeber reading about htat, but did not realize it was just for those people, do they really plan on that many being there for that?

oh okay, remeber reading about htat, but did not realize it was just for those people, do they really plan on that many being there for that?

It'll be a lot. I wish I had a number for you...maybe as we get closer I'll hear something. But this trip is a family trip, so all of the consultants who earn it bring their whole families. It turns into a lot of people. And most of them go to the park where the exclusive EMH is, even if they don't get up in time for EMH, because that's the park where their friends went for the day. So, if you add all of them on top of a normal Monday crowd....not recommended.

I'm signing on too. I'm a little late cause I'm anal like Elizabeth and have to read everything before I post. Although I did read all of GBs before I posted I did not read all of ZZUBs reports. I have read some of them on my own and love them. I think he's was the first report I ever read. Of course my favorite update he ever did was the run for the restroom in Canada. Classic!

I'm signing on too. I'm a little late cause I'm anal like Elizabeth and have to read everything before I post. Although I did read all of GBs before I posted I did not read all of ZZUBs reports. I have read some of them on my own and love them. I think he's was the first report I ever read. Of course my favorite update he ever did was the run for the restroom in Canada. Classic!
The infamous number 4! :lmao: I laughed about that for DAYS. I still crack up thinking about it.

:thumbsup2 I knew there was a reason we got along.

The infamous number 4! :lmao: I laughed about that for DAYS. I still crack up thinking about it.

Yes I laughed hard about that one. :rotfl2::rotfl2: I wonder if he did go back this year?:confused3

I had to read too. Finally here on page 3.:sad2: Stoopid work! Just got home to find this treasure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter