Spirit of Aloha Luau Dinner Show

New2Disney2006

Tinkerbell in Training
Hi... This will be my first trip to Disney and we are going on the dining plan. We have booked the Spirit of Aloha Luau and it takes 2 table service on the dining plan. Has anyone been to this??? Is it worth it??? I am trying to get the most BANG for my BUCK... We are also doing Cinderella's Castle which takes two also. I am trying to decide if I should cancel one and just do another character meal. Any suggestions would be appreciated.... THANKS!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

I haven't been to the Luau but I was wondering if I should. I did some research and found that the reviews for the Luau were really mixed and somewhat mediocre. On the other hand, the reviews for Hoop-Dee-Do Revue always seem stellar. I signed up for HDD instead, and for another 2 TS meal, California Grill.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter