Southwest LUV and Ebay

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I also posted below on Budget Board since not sure which Board this belongs.

With the obvious being saving a few dollars, why would someone pay $84 on ebay for a $100 LUV voucher? Are they just trying to save some money. Just seems like $16, with an auction still going, is a lot to risk but guess if seller has good reviews, would it just be worth it?

Thank you.

Sadly, it's probably a scam designed to trick people who rarely travel. From the Southwest LUV Vouchers Terms and Conditions:

6. Southwest LUV Vouchers are VOID if sold, altered, purchased, brokered, and/or bartered.
Source: https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/purchasing-and-refunds/fop-pol.html

I don't think it is a scam, you can see the vouchers online and people that bid have good ratings (100%). Perhaps you are right but I'm not fully sure.
Are you saying it would be the person selling the scammer or the person buying it?

I don't think it is a scam, you can see the vouchers online and people that bid have good ratings (100%). Perhaps you are right but I'm not fully sure.
Are you saying it would be the person selling the scammer or the person buying it?

The person selling.

I’m all about a bargin, would never chance it.

Now & again if you search on slickdeals you can find SW GC being sold at discounts via promos, as in area of $100 GC in area of $85

Fuel perks via grocery store GC purchases work well for many too, double dip running the purchase thru a CC for those rewards.

Thank you.
I would be the one selling it so it wouldn't be a scammer by me but when I am watching what they are going for,
I don't understand how someone would risk either way.

There have been 236 sold listings of Southwest LUV vouchers on eBay since January 1st. People buy all kinds of vouchers, gift cards, credits, coupons, etc. on eBay.

There have been 236 sold listings of Southwest LUV vouchers on eBay since January 1st. People buy all kinds of vouchers, gift cards, credits, coupons, etc. on eBay.

Wow! Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter