Song re: GotG Cosmic Rewind at Epcot - Poll

What music would you prefer at GotG Cosmic Rewind over the holidays?

• The Regular 6 Songs

• The Holiday Mix

• Alternate between the Regular 6 Songs and Holiday Mix

• If it must change, a new list altogether

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Genie+

You can never spend enough
I just realized our next trip to WDW is during the Christmas holiday season, and due to that the music on Guardians may change. The regular song list is awesome and I’m finding myself disappointed. My extended family is joining on this trip and they’ve only been once since GotG opened and that was last Christmas. They’re yet to experience the regular ride.

My question is:

What music would you prefer at GotG Cosmic Rewind over the holidays?

For reference,
Cosmic Rewind Song List - default
  • “September” by Earth, Wind & Fire.
  • “Disco Inferno” by the Trammps.
  • “Conga” by Miami Sound Machine.
  • “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Tears for Fears.
  • “I Ran” by A Flock of Seagulls.
  • “One Way or Another” by Blondie.
Last year they played the Holiday Mix from around Thanksgiving through New Years. I’d be happy with EEH playing the Regular 6 Songs if they went to Holiday Mix for the season.

I would’ve preferred “I Don’t Know What Christmas is (But Christmastime is Here)” from the Guardians Holiday Special than last year’s Holiday Mix but I don’t think the Special had come out yet when they switched it over and the lyrics are kinda on the risqué side with that song so I’m not getting my hopes up.

Voted for regular mix, although rotating the holiday song in wouldn’t be bad either. I’d also be annoyed if I couldn’t get a chance at the regular songs.

My first time riding was during December. Finally got a chance with the regular songs in February. Much prefer regular playlist!

Voted for regular mix, although rotating the holiday song in wouldn’t be bad either. I’d also be annoyed if I couldn’t get a chance at the regular songs.
Yep. I feel the same all around.

....I haven't heard "I Ran" and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" yet....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter