Something About Nothing............ #14

Checked in to Portofino today at 11AM and, surprisingly, a room in our category was ready for immediate occupancy. We decided to head over to activate our annual passes and check out a few things. We are here for 7 nights and 8 days. Woo Hoo!

Fabulous!

Hope you have a lovely stay at PB!

Still so mild here, windows open wide all night, very unusual for us and to be much milder again today than what we’re used to this time of year.

Will be out early this morning for yearly eye test, always love how they try to convince you to get contact lenses…….never in a trillion years! I’m quite happy to pop on a pair of glasses when I need to.

So, lighter jacket needed again today as it is a little damp feeling outside. Have a few places to visit hopefully we’ll get through the list quickly.

Brought out some pulled pork for dinner, made bbq sauce last night and will do some spicy sweet potato wedges for me, Tom will have regular spicy wedges. Breakfast is just toast with some home made lemon curd, not made by me though, although I do keep meaning to make some.

Time for tea…….🫖

.E562B52C-110B-431F-AEB0-68207EE31CE1.gif

Ah that drizzling rain is still around. And should be out of here by shortly after sunrise. Then all those clouds around and the damp from the rain, not even going to see 60 degrees the high. 52. Definitely jacket for me.

Tea, yep, and up that early hour. Was oddly up before the alarm, though usually I am. I still set an alarm, as there are times I do need to hear it to arise. So lots of tea I see this morning.

Marvelous Monday to all. Yay! Next Monday is the spooky one. 7 for Robo’s countdowns. Woot!

Wow.....where is everyone?? I`m talking to myself........ 🥴

Got a clean bill of health with the eye test.....never enjoy the air blowing into your eyes......but, has to be done.

Got all our shopping we needed, then home and I had put a load of whites in the machines before we left......looked at the machine as it had finished by the time we got home and there sitting as I looked through the glass on the door.....a lovely purple microfibre cloth Tom uses for drying off the car........aaarghhh!!!

Thankfully it had been washed so often there was no colour left to stain anything......lucky escape! All my whites were still super white.

Enjoyed dinner, definitely starting to get to be time for winter warming dishes for dinner. Although we`re still milder than usual, little cooler today than it has been. Window cleaners were all wrapped up and they usually just wear tee shirts.

Looking forward to wooden flooring and carpet going down tomorrow.

An early night tonight again I think......

I blinked and it was Monday morning and headed into work :surfweb:

I was hoping to pop in here over the weekend, but it seems to flew by!

I started back working at Homesense ( Homegoods as you US peeps know it ) again and getting back into the swing of working the extra shifts has thrown me a little bit. But after tonight, I should be able to get a better handle on things again. With the rising costs of everything with inflation, and wanting to do a big family trip as well as dh's brother getting married across the country next year (probably) those are 2 HEFTY trips to pay for. So a couple extra shifts will help offset the cost a little. Our travel budget was getting hit by inflation and rising costs - so back to work for the winter I go! It will help keep me busy and make these long cold winter months pass faster.

It's cooler here now. Still getting a higher than normal day temps so we won't be seeing much snow yet - but I know south of us got a blast that is currently melting away. I actually had to put socks on over the weekend in the house. My feet were just too cold wearing my flip flops - even with the heating/furnace on. But I'm a happy girl as I still haven't pulled out the coats - I can still get away with just a heavy sweater on my way out the door - and none of the white stuff yet. But it's coming. We can definitely feel the shift in the air.
Going to make some brunch in a little while. Going to see if hubby wants to take his Jaguar out for a nice long drive. Then I need to get up in my office and do some cleaning on my desk and finalize the menu for Halloween.

My dad had to be taken to the hospital on Friday. The Doc thinks he had a 24 hour bug. He is home and doing much better. He turned 86 Thursday and I had spoken to him on his birthday he was very cheerful. Spoke to him again last night and he sounded great.

He and my half sister may be coming into town this coming Sunday. So if they do there will be two more guests at the Halloween Party Monday. The more the merrier.
Sounds like the perfect way to spend a day! I hope you had a great time.
It's great to hear your dad is recovering. It is always a worry when they get sick.
Checked in to Portofino today at 11AM and, surprisingly, a room in our category was ready for immediate occupancy. We decided to head over to activate our annual passes and check out a few things. We are here for 7 nights and 8 days. Woo Hoo!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
So, lighter jacket needed again today as it is a little damp feeling outside. Have a few places to visit hopefully we’ll get through the list quickly.

Brought out some pulled pork for dinner, made bbq sauce last night and will do some spicy sweet potato wedges for me, Tom will have regular spicy wedges. Breakfast is just toast with some home made lemon curd, not made by me though, although I do keep meaning to make some.
I hope your stops were quick! You gave me an idea for a meal for one night. I will be heading to our local little meat shop to pick up a piece of pork to do that with! That will be a good meal for the fam to complete on a night when I'm working. Toss it into the crock pot over my lunch break...they can finish it up ::yes::
I must say - I LOVED your Saturday cocktails :drinking1that is my type of cocktail!
Ah that drizzling rain is still around. And should be out of here by shortly after sunrise. Then all those clouds around and the damp from the rain, not even going to see 60 degrees the high. 52. Definitely jacket for me.
Pull that jacket closed and zipped up!!!!

Well, I should get going. I gotta put on the HR hat today for a new employee. So much fun :rolleyes1

Have a great afternoon everyone!!!!

Got a clean bill of health with the eye test.....never enjoy the air blowing into your eyes......but, has to be done.
I hate that part too!!!!

At my last appointment - they had a new machine that didn't need to do such a huge blast of air. It was just a light flutter. As someone who has EXTREMELY sensitive eyes to things like that, I was very glad they had this fancy dancy new probably very $$$$ machine to do that!

It's good that your eyes are healthy!

I blinked and it was Monday morning and headed into work :surfweb:

I was hoping to pop in here over the weekend, but it seems to flew by!

I started back working at Homesense ( Homegoods as you US peeps know it ) again and getting back into the swing of working the extra shifts has thrown me a little bit. But after tonight, I should be able to get a better handle on things again. With the rising costs of everything with inflation, and wanting to do a big family trip as well as dh's brother getting married across the country next year (probably) those are 2 HEFTY trips to pay for. So a couple extra shifts will help offset the cost a little. Our travel budget was getting hit by inflation and rising costs - so back to work for the winter I go! It will help keep me busy and make these long cold winter months pass faster.

It's cooler here now. Still getting a higher than normal day temps so we won't be seeing much snow yet - but I know south of us got a blast that is currently melting away. I actually had to put socks on over the weekend in the house. My feet were just too cold wearing my flip flops - even with the heating/furnace on. But I'm a happy girl as I still haven't pulled out the coats - I can still get away with just a heavy sweater on my way out the door - and none of the white stuff yet. But it's coming. We can definitely feel the shift in the air.

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a day! I hope you had a great time.
It's great to hear your dad is recovering. It is always a worry when they get sick.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your stops were quick! You gave me an idea for a meal for one night. I will be heading to our local little meat shop to pick up a piece of pork to do that with! That will be a good meal for the fam to complete on a night when I'm working. Toss it into the crock pot over my lunch break...they can finish it up ::yes::
I must say - I LOVED your Saturday cocktails :drinking1that is my type of cocktail!

Pull that jacket closed and zipped up!!!!

Well, I should get going. I gotta put on the HR hat today for a new employee. So much fun :rolleyes1

Have a great afternoon everyone!!!!

yes, it will help the winter pass quicker if you`re busy. I`ve never heard of that store in the US.

Pulled pork is a classic and so easy. I cook the pork in full fat coke, herbs and spices in the slow cookers.....not sure it gives it added flavour, but certainly is as tender and full of flavour.

Weather is changing here too....definitely cooler temps coming, although not tomorrow.....we have to get warmish temps and sunshine.....not bad for October.

I hate that part too!!!!

At my last appointment - they had a new machine that didn't need to do such a huge blast of air. It was just a light flutter. As someone who has EXTREMELY sensitive eyes to things like that, I was very glad they had this fancy dancy new probably very $$$$ machine to do that!

It's good that your eyes are healthy!

This was supposed to be a "flutter" too.....felt like a hurricane to my eyes....lol.....wasn`t too bad really. They do have an extra machine now that gives a more indepth image of inside your eye and it was quite spectacular to see.

Another year till my next one now....yes, it is a relief to know they`re healthy as both parents had glaucoma, mum has it milder though.

hey all, it’s been sunny & hovering between 70 & 75 degrees the last few days = I’ve been playing hookie. Tomorrow might be another goodie. I’ll take all I can get after hearing the winter predictions for our area.

robbie - oh, lots to consider re the back injections. I’ve heard the same advice several times. Traction and PT has fixed me up each go-round well enough, knock on wood. Hope you can slip thru with lesser intervention And soon be back in fine form

They were painted dark yucky colors that took 3 coats of paint to cover :faint: We also got the main floor painted
ugh. Did u consider using KILZ. It’s awful stinky but, does the trick. Have even used it over printed wallpaper that was so adhered in a rental I was afraid we’d peel off the plaster or discover lead paint underneath. Surprisingly, worked well.
I got progressive lenses in them this time, and with my horrible prescription :rolleyes1 There was definitely period to get used to them. I can definitely read the smaller print things I need to read everyday much easier. So I know it was time to get a new prescription.
Good for you. I’ve tried several times and failed. had a few bouts of vertigo over the years. The feeling when I’d turn my head with the progressives produced the same sickening feeling. Won’t mention i fell off a few curbs & missed steps
Tom won`t let me have an electric blanket in the house, I told him they`re not like the one`s from the 1970s that were always catching fire.....but, no.
They give me the willies. I’m more of a big fluffy throw person.
Wow.....where is everyone?? I`m talking to myself
Some of my best conversations have been with myself:crazy:

hey all, it’s been sunny & hovering between 70 & 75 degrees the last few days = I’ve been playing hookie. Tomorrow might be another goodie. I’ll take all I can get after hearing the winter predictions for our area.

robbie - oh, lots to consider re the back injections. I’ve heard the same advice several times. Traction and PT has fixed me up each go-round well enough, knock on wood. Hope you can slip thru with lesser intervention And soon be back in fine form

ugh. Did u consider using KILZ. It’s awful stinky but, does the trick. Have even used it over printed wallpaper that was so adhered in a rental I was afraid we’d peel off the plaster or discover lead paint underneath. Surprisingly, worked well.

Good for you. I’ve tried several times and failed. had a few bouts of vertigo over the years. The feeling when I’d turn my head with the progressives produced the same sickening feeling. Won’t mention i fell off a few curbs & missed steps

They give me the willies. I’m more of a big fluffy throw person.

Some of my best conversations have been with myself:crazy:

Sounds like a couple of us are having unseasonally mild weather....doesn`t bode well for the winter.

Yes, talking to one`s self can be preferable to talking to some folks for sure!! As long as I don`t start arguing with me it`s fine.......lol......

Another mild and sunny day for us here, mid to low 60`s and again, so mild.....

Waiting in today for the flooring guys coming.......it`s quite sad I`m so excited for this to get done today. Told Tom the pictures in the hallway, staircase and landings are all being changed.....family pictures I`ll keep or move somewhere else, but time for a change. Need to go get new lighting fixtures too.....always love a spending spree!!

Everything else in the hallway is staying though, they`re quite new.

So, it`s a waiting game today.......will do some baking, we have an abundance of rosemary, so will bake some bread for lunch and see what other stuff I have to make. Chicken casserole in white wine and rosemary cream sauce tonight.....lunch will be a BLTA....minus the avocado for Tom.

Another pot of tea I think, third of the day and it`s not even 9am!

cv96-S.jpg

Have a lovely Tuesday ☺️

Ah yes Taco Tuesday is here. Day Mac can enjoy that Taco Bell food, and no cooking a meal today.

Weather, ooh so foggy out, news saying be careful driving out there. Thankfully, not until tomorrow is a commuting day. Ooh, guess weather is practicing being spooky. And yay, 70 the high temp. Much better than that 52 and dreary feeling Monday. Yeah guess kinda fitting weather for a Monday. Hoping for the kids, next Monday is just like today.

Agavegirl, hope you are having some fabulous fun at the Dark Side. Yay, for room ready when arrived yesterday morning.

Nice tea is plenty, and Schumi getting new floors today. And enjoying some nice weather too. Good to hear vision and eyes, still no issues. Yeah, don’t like that wind in eye test either.

Woot! Keisha was here. Glad you are getting some warmer weather. Hope all are doing well.

Pumpkin, nice to be helping out. And have kitchen smelling good. Hope no snow for you for some time. Though we have seen snow this time of year in the recent past. Yeah, Winter is coming.

And so, tea for me, peeking out the window in this pre dawn time, seeing if I see the headless horseman, or some HHN creatures. Eh, mostly only hear traffic, though time of day, not very busy yet.

Good Taco Tuesday morning to all. Have a most Terrific Tuesday, enjoying a taco or two. 🌮 🌮

had my 2nd cuppa out on deck just now, enjoying what the weather guru on the tube dramatically called our last 70 degree day of the month…Double-take time, it is October 25th. Film at 11 pm.

Lynne. Congrats to the phillies. It was funny on last trip. Several people, when asking where we lived, congratulated us on our BB team being in the playoffs.

since the Pirates haven’t achieved even a winning season as long as my youngest DS has been alive, I’m going with they must’ve been sleeping in geography class.

Naturally, will root-root-root for that (non) home team, since in the same state. Good luck.

You’ve gotten more done before 9 am than i plan on doing all day. Haven’t given dinner a whisper of a thought. It will come to me if I thimk hard enough:scratchin. Otherwise, will close my eyes & reach into the deep freeze and see what I grab. Freezer piñata time, ole…my version of taco tuesday.

It's that taco Tuesday Feeling!!!!!

Woke up to snow accumulating on the grass and my car :sad: It won't be staying for sure...but ugh. Pulled the jacket out of the closet, and grabbed my mitts that I had stashed in the car (as I HATE touching a cold steering wheel) and wiped off the car before I started driving to work. Oh well, it was a fantastic fall here, and I know I embraced all the warm days we had.

This was supposed to be a "flutter" too.....felt like a hurricane to my eyes....lol.....wasn`t too bad really. They do have an extra machine now that gives a more indepth image of inside your eye and it was quite spectacular to see.

Another year till my next one now....yes, it is a relief to know they`re healthy as both parents had glaucoma, mum has it milder though.
Hurricane :rotfl: It is still uncomfortable. I will say this office I went to, it was much easier to do that test than others I have visited. Glaucoma is definitely something we need to watch for!
I will catch something out of the corner of my eye every now and then - mostly at the second job when I'm racing around trying to do something for a customer and something looks like it's falling off a shelf! I will be ordering another " cheap" online pair as well - I think I will need to wear them for travelling. I have adapted to these exceptionally well. I also think it might have to do with the fact I have worn my glasses full time for years now. I had contacts years ago - but when money was tight and I ran out of contacts, I never got fitted again. It was something I cut out, and never bought again. I am seriously thinking about Lasik - even though I would still need readers - but at least when I wake up in the middle of the night I could see - or when we do water things I would be able to see as well. It sucks having bad vision.
So, it`s a waiting game today.......will do some baking, we have an abundance of rosemary, so will bake some bread for lunch and see what other stuff I have to make. Chicken casserole in white wine and rosemary cream sauce tonight.....lunch will be a BLTA....minus the avocado for Tom.

feeling-tasty.gif
And so, tea for me, peeking out the window in this pre dawn time, seeing if I see the headless horseman, or some HHN creatures. Eh, mostly only hear traffic, though time of day, not very busy yet.
Enjoy your tea! Hopefully no HHN creatures wandering around ;)

Well, I should get started on the paper shuffle. I sure could use another tea. My cup seems to have a hole in the bottom today lol.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Good luck with your lesson planning Charade. Organisation most important.

Snow! Pumpkin it is a good while since we’ve had decent snow here. When young (yes a long time ago) we had some real snowed in winters. A lot here worried about energy prices so milder weather would be preferable.

Still unusually warm here. Nice as the grandchildren are off for half term. Kev got the lawns cut today as we are off to Chatsworth for a few days in the morning. I had hoped we might get chance to paint the newly finished utility but will be better when the children are back at school. Got babycare of youngest grand baby 2/3 days next week so will get it painted eventually. DIL flights are all Orlando at the moment. Quick turn around but little one seems to be getting used to her being away.

Health problems have got me back on Keto/Pioppi way of eating. Not easy doing different meals when we’re all together but I’m on a roll to try and take my part in keeping healthy. So all meals planned and prepped for us two over the next 5 days. Caravan fridge and freezer loaded up.

No Taco 🌮 Tuesday for us!

had my 2nd cuppa out on deck just now, enjoying what the weather guru on the tube dramatically called our last 70 degree day of the month…Double-take time, it is October 25th. Film at 11 pm.

Lynne. Congrats to the phillies. It was funny on last trip. Several people, when asking where we lived, congratulated us on our BB team being in the playoffs.

since the Pirates haven’t achieved even a winning season as long as my youngest DS has been alive, I’m going with they must’ve been sleeping in geography class.

Naturally, will root-root-root for that (non) home team, since in the same state. Good luck.

You’ve gotten more done before 9 am than i plan on doing all day. Haven’t given dinner a whisper of a thought. It will come to me if I thimk hard enough:scratchin. Otherwise, will close my eyes & reach into the deep freeze and see what I grab. Freezer piñata time, ole…my version of taco tuesday.

lol.....Dipping into the freezer works well Janet.....wouldn`t be without my freezers!

Anything other than Taco Tuesday for us.....bleurgh.......and yes, I did have a busy day!

It's that taco Tuesday Feeling!!!!!

Woke up to snow accumulating on the grass and my car :sad: It won't be staying for sure...but ugh. Pulled the jacket out of the closet, and grabbed my mitts that I had stashed in the car (as I HATE touching a cold steering wheel) and wiped off the car before I started driving to work. Oh well, it was a fantastic fall here, and I know I embraced all the warm days we had.

Hurricane :rotfl: It is still uncomfortable. I will say this office I went to, it was much easier to do that test than others I have visited. Glaucoma is definitely something we need to watch for!

I will catch something out of the corner of my eye every now and then - mostly at the second job when I'm racing around trying to do something for a customer and something looks like it's falling off a shelf! I will be ordering another " cheap" online pair as well - I think I will need to wear them for travelling. I have adapted to these exceptionally well. I also think it might have to do with the fact I have worn my glasses full time for years now. I had contacts years ago - but when money was tight and I ran out of contacts, I never got fitted again. It was something I cut out, and never bought again. I am seriously thinking about Lasik - even though I would still need readers - but at least when I wake up in the middle of the night I could see - or when we do water things I would be able to see as well. It sucks having bad vision.

View attachment 713566

Enjoy your tea! Hopefully no HHN creatures wandering around ;)

Well, I should get started on the paper shuffle. I sure could use another tea. My cup seems to have a hole in the bottom today lol.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Hope you had some more tea Pumpkin.......nothing like a good cup of char!

Yes, when glaucoma is in the family, it certainly needs watching. I`m lucky so far there are no signs at all of it....my dad was young when his started.

Can`t even think about snow yet!!! Hope it`s not around for long and you get some nicer weather again....although I`ve just been reminded it`s November next week.....how did that happen!!!

Quick hello. Classes started again yesterday, so I will be AWOL at least until i figure out how bad the course load is. One of my classes requires 7 essays and a research paper :crazy2:

Pop in when you can Charade.....hope you can find a way to enjoy it somehow.

I am over the moon with the new flooring and the stairs look wonderful with a dark grey carpet all the way up on the landings too....looks beautiful. And other rooms done look just as good too. I was worried the comfy chairs in the hall would look odd as they are quite light, but works lovely. Tom`s relieved we`re not changing them!

Down side us our room lets it down now when you stand on the top landing with all new carpets......but we`ll remedy that in January when we redo the whole room with new bed (that`ll be fun) and new everything else. Couldn`t get the decorators till then.

But, sitting pretty for tonight, very happy with the finished product.

Chicken in rosemary was delicious tonight, overcooked the roast carrots a little, so popped some portobello mushrooms on the griddle instead, carrots went in the bin.

Tonight will be some tv, and wandering into the hallway and up the stairs to admire it all......nothing like having a fresh look in your home.

Time for tea and an apple and blackberry turnover I baked today.....maybe not perfect to look at, but they taste gorgeous!

Happy Tuesday evening.....

Tried new recipe with an intriguing chicken marinade of honey mustard salad dressing, teriyaki sauce & hot sauce. I switched up proportions and added some soy sauce. Mr proclaimed it a keeper. Easy peasy, yea!

Woke up to snow accumulating on the grass and my car
Oh, it is far too early for that yuck
I am seriously thinking about Lasik - even though I would still need readers - but at least when I wake up in the middle of the night I could see - or when we do water things I would be able to see as well. It sucks having bad vision.
DiL has awful vision, high 7+. Had it done in both eyes. Needed a quick enhancement shortly thereafter & all was well
Still not 20-20 but, she’s thrilled with results.

Was told will need another round in a few years as eyes start to change in 40s
Health problems have got me back on Keto/Pioppi way of eating. Not easy doing different meals when we’re all together but I’m on a roll to try and take my part in keeping healthy.
Sorry, sounds like you have it in hand tho!
am over the moon with the new flooring and the stairs look wonderful with a dark grey carpet all the way up on the landings too....looks beautiful.
Sounds lovely!

Tried new recipe with an intriguing chicken marinade of honey mustard salad dressing, teriyaki sauce & hot sauce. I switched up proportions and added some soy sauce. Mr proclaimed it a keeper. Easy peasy, yea!

Oh, it is far too early for that yuck

DiL has awful vision, high 7+. Had it done in both eyes. Needed a quick enhancement shortly thereafter & all was well
Still not 20-20 but, she’s thrilled with results.

Was told will need another round in a few years as eyes start to change in 40s

Sorry, sounds like you have it in hand tho!

Sounds lovely!

Love the sound of that marinade Janet! Would never have thought to use salad dressing as part of a sauce to cook with, sounds good. We like teriyaki sauce mixed with spicy plum sauce, always add some more spice but it`s a nice mix, sometimes add Szechuan too........there`s so many ways to mix up marinades, we`re spoiled for choice!

Love that new flooring smell througout the house!

A bit breezy this morning so think it`ll be jacket time today for sure, but going to warmer than yesterday, almost 70F......in late October!!! We`ll take that but need a good hard frost to kill off all the bugs going around.

Got our first Book group of the winter this morning, we`ve lost a couple of members as they wanted night times only, but that didn`t suit the majority, so sadly they said they couldn`t keep coming along. There`s still 8 of us which is nice. And it`s nice to just get together again too.

Toast again for breakfast, grilled Brie, turkey and cranberry sandwiches and no idea for dinner tonight, will have a think once I`ve had breakfast. Unless we go out for lunch which will change any plans.

And hopefully have a final clear up of the dust that`s been caused by getting flooring put down.

i-BF948fV-M.jpg

Have a wonderful Wednesday 😁

Yay, always when a new sauce concoction is declared a winner, Keisha.

Ah, pleasant new house refresh smells, yay for Schumi being mostly done with redecorating.

Charade, good luck with this semester.

Ah and what is today?
4BF3D4D5-98AE-4557-84E1-D8A16660011D.png

Hehe, camel testing out his costume, but still here to wish all that most happiest of Wednesdays, with this being the last Wednesday in October. Yep, a hump of a day this is, as we are now mid week, with that ever loving Friday feeling now 2 days away.

And ooh that fog was still very thick this morning. Very dark drive, and thank you to tow truck blocking the lane, so had to wait til traffic passed before could go around. But quick enough commute. And warm again, as already 64 degrees with close to 70 this afternoon. Though those cloudy conditions will last all day. No matter, still took my sunglasses, and hoping to rock them on my lunchtime walk.

Good morning all. Wednesday. 🐪

Well it’s now Wednesday and just after midnight

Mr Mac and I went to Taco Bell as it was Tuesday.
( and we stuffed our faces tonight)

When we want junk food, it’s the place to go to.

We made it back home before the storms hit our area.

RFF, I am glad to see you posting
You have been missed

I did not know of your health problems and do hope the next five days helps your body get safe and healthy soon!
I am not familiar with Keto but will google it
I hope the change of diet makes your body feel better.

It is no fun when the body goes out of whack and you feel bad
Do hope you see progress in the next Five days
and feel an improvement!

There are things I love to eat that end up creating havoc for me
So i can understand a diet change can make you feel better soon

how old is your little grand ?
bet she is precious

went out to eat dinner at Taco Bell last night
Typical Tuesday meal
Getting back into our Tuesdays
Some how i did not click on send when i wrote this last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter