Something About Nothing ... #12

I really can't eat Jell-o anymore.. or popsicles. I had gastric bypass surgery in 2015 and for 2 weeks all I could eat was basically sugar free Jell-o and sugar free popsicles.. If I never eat those again, I'll be happy.

Monykalyn that dog does look like a lion. Your sons ninja costume is impressive.
Thanks! love seeing kids costumes!

My fav jello dessert is strawberry pretzel salad.
yes this wonderful thing is why I gained weight the first time I did nursing home consulting. It is a great thing to have on spring menus for all the residents that need to gain some weight. Think its 1000 calories per piece and worth every bite (until jeans don't fit).

Cool pic Lynne!- we had thick fog this am too, as we swung from cold to warm with 90% humidity.

Yay for Thursday? Still working on third cup of coffee. Will need it to get through afternoon.

Talked to niece last night about her upcoming trip. Her daughter is so excited to be going she is counting hours LOL. 6-7 is great kids age to go. REally hope I can snag a princess meal for them!

Good morning everyone. I got up way too early today. Busy morning - I have to drop the car at the shop, take husband to work, take daughter to school, take cat to vet, and take me to the dentist. After all of that I need to stop bt Walmart and pick up a few things.

I have been inspired by Chuckers to do my own countdown. Mine won’t be nearly as entertaining though. How many weeks until my vacation?

dqnqlx.jpg

Woot! Another countdown. Yay! Charade. Sounds like you have a very busy Friday. Hope all goes well, and you get a rest this afternoon.

Still foggy this morning, but not nearly as thick as yesterday. So nice to not have a cold overnight. 59 start to another 70 degree day. Then, the cold air comes. With rain. Oh well. We're getting 2 excellent fall days, with yesterday and today, warmer and beautiful sun.

th
th
th
yes, it's Friday, and I am so happy. and yeah,
th

Well, went to the Thor fan night. The popcorn was not very good, and not even hot. Very little eaten. The coin and cup are nice enough. Was that real 3D. Eh, glad I did not pay for that for the Star Wars movie coming up next month. Thor was okay. The CGI scenes were pretty good. The story, eh, was good enough. Funny, little one said some of the laugh parts seemed forced. Some of the scenes were mildly funny, but it was a dark movie over all. Glad we saw it? I guess so. Older one is a huge comic fan. For a Thursday night, the theater was packed. Nice thing is they opened the doors over an hour earlier, so people just poured in up until the movie started. No line or seat saving. HeHe, little one played on her phone so much, her phone died, and had to use mine. I warned her she'd better not put any crap on it. Got older one to play the game she was playing, so they were both on phones while waiting for the movie. And of course, when we got home, little one had soup. Seems the early dinner and icky popcorn was not enough food. Older one and I went to bed. It felt like a long day.

So, it's Friday. Iced tea it is, and ready for the week-end. DH has to get up early, but not me or the kids. That deserves a yahoo!

And it's my countdown:

th
and that means
th
:santa:

Good morning everyone. I got up way too early today. Busy morning - I have to drop the car at the shop, take husband to work, take daughter to school, take cat to vet, and take me to the dentist. After all of that I need to stop bt Walmart and pick up a few things.

I have been inspired by Chuckers to do my own countdown. Mine won’t be nearly as entertaining though. How many weeks until my vacation?

Good for you! (I don't whether my countdown is actually entertaining or annoying, but it makes me happy and that's what matters :D )

That was the year I was born.. 1965... yes, I'm old.. but I'm still a kid because I only have 65 days until I am in Orlando and riding the wonderful, fun rides at Universal!!! My inner child is going to explode with happiness!!!

65-jaar-feest-versiering.jpg

img-348630-1-im-so-excited.jpg

Woot! Another countdown. Yay! Charade. Sounds like you have a very busy Friday. Hope all goes well, and you get a rest this afternoon.

Still foggy this morning, but not nearly as thick as yesterday. So nice to not have a cold overnight. 59 start to another 70 degree day. Then, the cold air comes. With rain. Oh well. We're getting 2 excellent fall days, with yesterday and today, warmer and beautiful sun.

And it's my countdown:

th
and that means
th
:santa:

We've got the same type of weather.. 61 this morning up to 70 today.. very weird for November!!

I want to see Thor. I really enjoy the Marvel Universe movies and I was never a comic book collector. I just enjoy the story and the spectacle. Of course, Chris Helmsworth and Chris Evans don't hurt either ;)

Well, went to the Thor fan night. The popcorn was not very good, and not even hot. Very little eaten. The coin and cup are nice enough. Was that real 3D. Eh, glad I did not pay for that for the Star Wars movie coming up next month. Thor was okay. The CGI scenes were pretty good. The story, eh, was good enough. Funny, little one said some of the laugh parts seemed forced. Some of the scenes were mildly funny, but it was a dark movie over all. Glad we saw it? I guess so. Older one is a huge comic fan. For a Thursday night, the theater was packed. Nice thing is they opened the doors over an hour earlier, so people just poured in up until the movie started. No line or seat saving. HeHe, little one played on her phone so much, her phone died, and had to use mine. I warned her she'd better not put any crap on it. Got older one to play the game she was playing, so they were both on phones while waiting for the movie. And of course, when we got home, little one had soup. Seems the early dinner and icky popcorn was not enough food. Older one and I went to bed. It felt like a long day.

I went to a normal showing of Thor and loved it...the first Guardians of the Galaxy has been my favorite, but this one rates real close, possibly even tops it...will have to watch again to decide. There were more comic book references in this movie (easter eggs) than any I have seen before...I mean spot-on references. All the Jack Kirby inspired design work just put it over the top.

Well, it's Friday and I am lounging around. Gonna go help with pre-game meal this afternoon, before first playoff game of the season. So, funny thing I noticed looking at the AP Top 10 football rankings....our bracket is divided East and West (the eventually winner from the East will play the winner of the West for the State Championship)...the number 1 team (and only undefeated team) is from the East...the rest of the Top 10 (we're number 2) are all from the West. It makes me wonder if the number 1 team is that good, or they just did not have the level of competition to play against. Time will tell.

I went to a normal showing of Thor and loved it...the first Guardians of the Galaxy has been my favorite, but this one rates real close, possibly even tops it...will have to watch again to decide. There were more comic book references in this movie (easter eggs) than any I have seen before...I mean spot-on references. All the Jack Kirby inspired design work just put it over the top.

Well, it's Friday and I am lounging around. Gonna go help with pre-game meal this afternoon, before first playoff game of the season. So, funny thing I noticed looking at the AP Top 10 football rankings....our bracket is divided East and West (the eventually winner from the East will play the winner of the West for the State Championship)...the number 1 team (and only undefeated team) is from the East...the rest of the Top 10 (we're number 2) are all from the West. It makes me wonder if the number 1 team is that good, or they just did not have the level of competition to play against. Time will tell.

Yeah, I really liked the first Guardians, but this one was not one of my favorites. Older one really liked it, but he is a huge comic book guy, as I said before. He told me the story about the Norse references and I will say, the action was pretty good. Glad you got to see it too. Rotten Tomatoes has a 90 or so good rating, so I guess lots of people like the movie.

Good luck with Football tonight. Hope they win the first playoff game.

We leave for Universal 4 weeks from tomorrow! And I get to get my eyeball sanded in about 2 hours. Hoping to get rid of the blurriness in my left eye.

We leave for Universal 4 weeks from tomorrow! And I get to get my eyeball sanded in about 2 hours. Hoping to get rid of the blurriness in my left eye.

Good luck with the sanding! Hope you heal quickly!

Okay, who accidentally turned fall off? My weather app says 77 but it feels warmer outside.
I got everything I needed to get done today except get the cat to the vet. He wanted no part of. It. He kept running away and hiding when I tried to put him in his carrier. Thankfully this wasn’t a life and appointment. The dentist visit was good. Almost 50 years and still no cavities.
I’ve got an hour to rest and then I have to go pick up daughter, husband, and car.

Ugh.. I am SO tired.. I don't know how I am going to get through the rest of my work day AND a 4 hour shift at GameStop tonight... I've already taken a 5 hour energy and it is NOT working.

c682c4cceb81e90337e4a8d1db6cbf805c63b3c27d74270e1a86c123ff17987d.jpg

Good luck with the eye..........it’s not the most pleasant thing to get done.......never experienced it, but had to take mum to get hers done couple of years back........

Had lovely couple of days in the big City..........stayed overnight and did some good shopping.........most of the Christmas lights are up and the skating rink has been set up.......although it’s far too early to be thinking of Christmas, it was lovely to see........

Some of you know I’ve been looking for a new settee for the main sitting room, been looking forever.......finally found it. Total change of colour scheme though, so we needed new carpeting in that room anyway......it’s not a room that suits wooden flooring which I do like......so will order carpet for beginning of January and suite comes end of Jan.

Happy to find exactly what I wanted.........

So cold here today..........very chilly........and it’s Bonfire Night this weekend.......fireworks going off all over the place......some sound like they belong in a war zone!

Lazy Friday night........DH has driven to nearest town to get us Indian takeout as we’re not long home..........no cooking tonight.........

Have a good one..........:)

Good luck with the sanding! Hope you heal quickly!
I wasn't bad! I didn't feel a thing. He put a contact like cover over my eye and said the most pain would likely come after a half hour, but nothing yet. I'm glad to get that out of the way.

i was thinking about you when i watched the games....

how is the recovery going in your area?
did you get your cousins house worked on yet?

It was SOOO COOL! 1st Astros Championship!!! My dad took me to ONE Astros game in 1967-(the ONLY game he ever took me to)- and I've been hooked since! A miracle I didn't have a stroke while watching the games.

Very Slow...(The recovery. We did find a temporary apartment last week for him...I'm gonna be "subsidizing" him about a grand over the next two months, but we had to have a break. Daughter #2 and her whole family are still here...probably another few weeks. About half of everything she owns is in my garage, yard, shop and/or house!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter