• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some PA Disney Store Outlets are Open

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
My DDs and I visited several Disney Store Outlets over the weekend. The stores at the Hershey Tanger Outlets and the Lancaster Rockvale Outlets were open. They both had a decent selection of parks merchandise from Disneyland. All of the clearance in the stores was an additional 30% off including the Disneyland items. The Disney Store at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets was still closed as of yesterday.

Thanks for the update! We usually spend a weekend or two up in Lancaster during the summer but haven't this year....how was it up there?

Thanks for the update! We usually spend a weekend or two up in Lancaster during the summer but haven't this year....how was it up there?

There were not a lot of people shopping at the center. It was pretty quiet for a Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately there were some people walking around and not wearing masks. A sales clerk in Kate Spade had to ask two women to put their masks back on and they weren't too happy about it. Social distancing was almost non-existent in the Disney Store. People were constantly on top of us to the extent that my one DD left the store because she was uncomfortable. The store wasn't too crowded but people just didn't seem to care about keeping their distance.
There were some good deals to be found in the clearance sections. The Hershey store had a lot more Disneyland merchandise than Lancaster. Both locations had the Disney face masks for $5.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter