slo’s THURSDAY 8/3 poll - Cookie Jar

Cookie Jar - Do you have one on you counter and are there cookies in it? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have a cookie jar on my counter right now

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • No - I do not have a cookie jar on my counter right now

Votes: 56 67.5%
  • I keep cookies in the cookie jar

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I keep candy in the cookie jar

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • I keep a food item in the cookie jar (please post what)

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I keep a non food item in the cookie jar (please post what)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I used to have a cookie jar

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • I’d like to have a cookie jar

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never want a cookie jar

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
I don't currently have a cute cookie jar on my counter, but in the past (a previous kitchen that had more display space) I had a small collection - mostly cat and Christmas ones.

I do have a glass cannister with some wrapped granola bars and such in my current kitchen, but actual cookies (Chocolate Oreos at the moment) are in their original package, hidden in the back of a cabinet behind the napkins. - My DS knows where they are, but like slo's, my DH is diabetic, so we don't leave them around so as not to tease. (And it's a pretty safe bet he will never fill the napkin holder and accidently find them. :rotfl: )

...but I do keep cookie cutters in them
Brilliant!!

No cookie jars here. What few cookies we have stay in original bags/boxes. And the Tates, when brought home, do not last too ling.

I have a Disney cookie jar that sits on top of the cabinets in my kitchen. No cookies in it obviously. Just for display purposes. A dear family member gave it to me in 2005 after I moved to CA and now that she has passed on, it is wonderful reminder of her!

I have A LOT of cookies jars, 100+, but no cookies in them. They are Disney cookie jars that I collect. Right now I have 10 in my kithen. That's the only room I have for them so I rotate them. Right now I have a mickey one and minnie one, Peter Pan and his ship, Mickey/Donald and Goofy in a tea cup, Cinderella castle, Aladdin/Jasmin & Genie, Snow White & 7 Dwarfs 7 house, Cinderella pumkin (fairy godmother on one side, Cinderella the other side), Winnie the Poon treehouse with all the characters and Up House. Oh, three more....jungle cruise, M&M ice cream truck and Spaceship earth. Love my cookie jars. I have a very large Christopher Radko Christmas one with the main characters in a car I put out every holiday. Wish I had more room.

Our cookie jar is on our kitchen table so not on a counter :) Dad keeps both cereal and chewy yogurt bars along with cookies at times in it. I really don't use it. When we bake fresh 🍪we tend to store them in quart slider bags. I have been craving fresh cookies thanks to reading about many instances of characters baking chocolate chip cookies in the book I'm currently reading! Anyone want to bake some with me? :)

No, I don’t have one. My family had one for awhile when I was growing up. It was kept on top of the refrigerator, out of reach of the kids, so we had to ask for cookies. I guess I think of cookie jars as an old-fashioned item from that era, like a bread box, which we also had. I like clear, uncluttered countertops, so if I have cookies in the house, they’re put away in the pantry.

Yes, our Cookie Monster cookie jar is on the counter. Only store bought cookies go in there, hard cookies like Oreos so it is usually empty as my wife prefers to make homemade soft cookies and those are kept in air tight tupperware like containers.

I have a memory of my mom having a Pillsbury Doughboy cookie jar but looking at images online they don't look familiar. We did have some kind of cookie jar though. I'd like to have one but have very little counter space currently. Maybe in my dream home.

I have a cookie jar, it’s a chicken. It hasn’t had cookies inside in many years. I just keep it out to include in my chicken decor.

I have quite a few cookie jars. Some were my grandma’s. I display them on top of my kitchen cabinets but don’t use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter