slo’s SUNDAY poll - Football

Do you watch football on Sundays during football season?

• Yes - every Sunday if I’m able - regardless what teams are playing

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Only if my favorite professional team is playing

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Only if my favorite college team is playing

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Only if my favorite pro & college team are playing

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I sometimes watch on my own

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I sometimes watch if someone I’m with wants to watch

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • I’ll watch it at a bar or restaurant

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I’m a bandwagon football fan - I admit it - I’ll watch when it gets exciting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t watch football - I don’t like it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Only if SEC college football is playing. Well hubby watches it and I play on ancestry on the computer but I'm in the room. I leave the room if UGA is playing because my family thinks I'm bad luck.

I like college sports more than professional but will watch an NFL game sometimes.

DH is a big football fan, so I watch if he is watching. He likes college more than NFL, but will watch both.

I played football from pee wee through high school and even one year of college, but I hardly ever watch it now, especially the NFL. I don’t really watch any professional sports, other than golf, and that’s just while chilling after mowing the lawn. I’ll occasionally watch brief football highlights, but just the thought of sitting through an entire professional sportsball game bores me.

In my younger days football season meant Sunday get-togethers with beer and food. That's when I really started watching the games. Going to a bar was fun too because I loved buying the scratch off tickets for quarterly payoffs!!
But now , I rarely watch a full game. I like seeing kickoff and about the last 5 minutes. The playoffs will get a bit more viewing attention and if the PACKERS make it to the SB, then Yes, I'm all in to watch.

I could watch a MLB game any team, any day! #1 fav sport!

Do not like it. Growing up my dad was a sports fiend. Pro and college and he took it all way, waaay too seriously. Like it affected his mood. Add he never took the time to explain it to me and we never had a team and it’s just not something I bother with. DH did patiently teach me about it and now we do have a team but eh, that ship has sailed.

Football is just a game I don’t understand. I would “watch” it when I was bartending or if I am at a brewery on Sundays I will check it out for a few minutes but have never watched it at home.

My father, husband, and son all played football through the college level. I’ve watched a lot of football in my lifetime.

I haven’t watched the NFL in 3 years and the only college game I watched last year was the Army-Navy game.

Son played football in high school, didn’t understand it than either….lol heck I thought i was following him and found out it wasn’t him .

My husband loves it though.

I sometimes watch for a bit while DH is watching. If the Iggles make the playoffs, I might watch most of the games. I liked the “double doink” playoff game against the Bears almost as much as the Super Bowl in 2018.

I’m forbidden to attend anymore NFL games in person, because I’m a bad luck charm. I went to a Baltimore Colts game with my father in the early 80s, and then they snuck out of town under cover of darkness a few years later.

About 1990 or 91 exH and I went to a Houston Oilers game, and they moved to Tennessee a while later.

Then in 1993, a Los Angeles Rams game. I think they moved to St.Louis the following year. However, I never attended a game in St.Louis so I can’t be blamed for them returning to LA.

Stay on my good side or I’ll attend a home game of YOUR favorite team.

I don't like pro football, but I do watch college football fairly often. To me, the NFL (and other pro sports) are just vastly overpaid athletes performing for billionaires playthings.

Sadly I think college football is headed in the same direction with players now able to monetize their play, the transfer portal, etc, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter