Skip the counter car rentals

Yankees2003

Earning My Ears
Been fighting with dollar and would love just to walk away from them but the prices are so much cheaper than anywhere else, do any other companies have the club option where you can skip the counter and head right into the garage to save time? I know national does but they are showing high rates..thanks!

We've skipped the counter with Budget's Fastbreak several times. The last time was amazing - when we touched down and I turned my phone back on, I received a text message with a link that told me what car we had and exactly where it was parked in the garage. We just had to walk to it, load, and show ID at the gate. It was the fastest rental car pickup we've ever had.

Budget worked well for us too. One time, the car had a definite smoke odor and it took a while to get someone to come and help us and replace it. Alamo has been terrific every time.

I have used Alamo, Budget, Avis, and Turo. Alamo is the best by far. Budget was a nightmare last time we used it. No Fastbreak avail and had to wait hours at the counter. Car was dirty and was damaged like it was rear-ended. Used Turo once and would def do it again.

Have used Avis for many years at a number of different airports and have always gone directly to my assigned vehicle without waiting in any lines. I believe the FIRST time you use any of these clubs, you do have to go to the counter so they can input your ID/driver's license/etc.

Last edited:
Yes the service itself works great,,.it seems the problem is terminal a/b offer these skip the counter services..the question is what is offered in terminal c at this point.

Have used both Alamo Insider and Budget Fastbreak at MCO within the past year. Used to use National Emerald Club when I was still working and had a corporate rate program available, but switched to Alamo (part of the same Enterprise corporate umbrella with Enterprise and National) for most rentals when I retired. I prefer Alamo to Budget because we sometimes use the Disney Car Care Center as a return point, although Budget does have a location at one of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd, near Disney Springs.

Been fighting with dollar and would love just to walk away from them but the prices are so much cheaper than anywhere else, do any other companies have the club option where you can skip the counter and head right into the garage to save time? I know national does but they are showing high rates..thanks!
uh oh, we just booked with Dollar for the first time. Should I be concerned?

Well we were quoted a different price than what was charged …never able to talk to a “manager”..rapid rewards never worked right for us when booking which started this whole mess…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest