Sister Challenge - moved to New Years Resolution in July

Hey, Marie! :wave: Hope you have your new baby home by now! :cheer2: :woohoo: :dogdance: :dogdance: :woohoo: :cheer2: With all you went through are you sure it is a dog and not a human child you are adopting? :confused3 I never heard of a home eval. for adopting a pet! I guess it makes sense, but Geez!

Hope you are having a Great weekend and the family isn't making you crazy yet! :sunny: Glad to know I'm not the only one who has gotten so busy w/ life that I forget to post about my diet & exercise (because mine is virtually nonexisistant) :thumbsup2

Take care and Happy 4th of July! :sunny:

Ok....sisters are all gone!!! I have my house back!!! YEAH!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
OMG ya'll!!! we went "shopping" friday night..... we went to World Market...sis#2 had never been there...Anyway, we are walking around and there is this guy in there....to make a long story short....he had on a pair of knit bike shorts....not the spandex kind, but still tight....and he was.....how do i say this.....VERY AROUSED!!! I was sitting down talking to sis#2 when he walked by and IT was just RIGHT THERE!!! I looked at sis and when she saw my expression, she looked :scared1: !! Well, sis #2 was in rare form and said - let's follow him. I was like - NO WAY!!! anyway, we went to the back of the store....called sis#1 over to where we were...he was about 10 feet away from us....sis#1 looked over and saw it and just about hollered!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: oh....we were SSSOOOO bad!!! i mean, it was obvious he was a pervert.....anyway....after a few comments about the KING SIZE comforter, and the KING SIZE pillow....he finally left. ok...maybe it was mean....but jeez....control yourself!! and if you can't control it.....wear looser shorts!! anyway, we were all 3 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:
i told my mom....that was something you could only enjoy w/ your sisters!! if i had been by myself, i'd have freaked out!!

puppy pictures coming soon!!!
had to share this with you first!! :joker: :crazy:
marie

Ok....here's the moment you have all been waiting for.........

Pierce034.jpg
Pierce057.jpg

Pierce077.jpg

Pierce083.jpg

Pierce087.jpg

How adorable! Looks just like Popsicle! (my boxer when I was a kid)

You must be thrilled! :goodvibes

Your kids are in love already!! What a cute dog! I'm sure you're enjoying him! He looks like he's loving you too! (he IS a he, right?) :teeth:

I would have been ROLLING if I was with you and your sisters at that market!! OMG!!! :rotfl:

Hey, Marie! :wave:

What a beautiful Puppy! :love: :love: I'm sure he will be a wonderful addition to your family! :dogdance:

What a funny story about the market! We went to one of those in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, it was a really cool store!

Have a Great 4th! :sunny:

kimwim8 said:
I would have been ROLLING if I was with you and your sisters at that market!! OMG!!! :rotfl:

Kim - you would have fit right in with us....we were being SO OBNOXIOUS!!!
(and yes, he is a he.....for now.... :teeth: )

ok....the dogs name is........

GUNNER

(i wanted AJ - Average Joe Boxer but nobody else did.... :sad2: )

tons of work today, plus TOM attacked.....i need a pill :crazy: :crazy:

Is is Monday again? Man....i'm having the blah's today. not the depressing blahs, just the -it's a beautiful day out and i'm stuck inside - blah's.
i went home and let Gunner out....we sat out at the patio and enjoyed the breeze.....then he laid down on the grass...i was jealous....i could have laid down next to him and taken a nap!! :cloud9:

is it 5 o'clock yet?

Gunner looks like a great dog! Congrats!!

It stinks to be inside on a gorgeous day, but as I tell DH when he complains - at least it is air conditioned! Glad you could get out to spend a bit of time with Gunner at least.

No rest this weekend.
Today is DH b-day - so we are going to see Pirates of the Carribean tonight. Then tomorrow I have an 8 hr wedding to shoot. Maybe Sunday will be relaxing.....besides doing laundry, chasing the dog, chasing the kids.....heck....I think I'll try to sit down and scrapbook on Sunday!!!

Happy Birthday to your DH! How is the new Pirates movie? Good Luck at your wedding shoot today. You are one busy lady.

Scrapbooking .... maybe I'll have time again when the kids go to college .... :rotfl2: someday ....

Hey Marie. Just poppin in to say HI! :wave2:

Hows that dog? And the kids?

Happy bday to DH! I'm sure the movie was awesome!

Talk to you soon.

Good Monday Morning Friends!! :sunny:
Ok....that's probably gonna be it for my chipperness....
DH b-day was good....movie was great....(althought I liked the first one better, this one was great too....can't wait for #3!!) dd6 fell asleep during the last 15 minutes....heck, it was 2 1/2 hrs long!!
the wedding was good. a REALLY hard shoot. smallish church....no center aisle....2 side aisles...for the group shots i had to stand on the pews, straddling them, and balance the camera on the monopod (tripod w/ 1 leg).
everything was good until Sunday morning...i couldn't walk. As of this morning, i'm 110% sure that i pulled a muscle in the back of my thigh....walking is painful, sitting is painful, moving is painful. but, that's part of the job!!
Gunner is doing great!! i still say we should have named him BOZO!! he's such a clown!!
ok....weigh & pay monday!!
sis#1 -(she actually called me this morning!!) 174
sis#2 - (she sold her house over the weekend....will talk to her later)
sis#3 - 159ish. yes, regardless of the thigh, i will be walking tonight.

ok ya'll, i have a confession to make....sit down.........
when my sisters were here (the second time) we all 3 went and had our ears stapled. it is supposed to be like accupuncture. it is supposed to ease the cravings, and make you "think" you're not hungry, or when you eat, that you not eat as much. now, have i noticed a difference? kinda....but then again, TOM was here last week, and i did NO walking. Do i think this is going to work? No...probably not, but if it motivates my sisters to stay on track, then i'll be a guinea pig and do it. the way i see it.....you eat less, you exercise, you drink water, you watch your calories/fat grams/carbs.....you will lose weight. yes, i know all of this, but do i do it....NO. Why? I don't know.
now, i could continue to whine and complain, or i can blame it on TOM, or the ear stapling doesn't work, or i need to go back on the diet pills, or I don't have time and i'm too busy, but in the end, it's all just a bunch of BULL. it's my own fault i'm not losing weight. it's my own fault i'm not in better shape. no one is shoveling the food in but me. no one is making me sit on the couch and not working out.
can ya guess that i'm fed up? yes, it's monday and yes, it's time to start over. i will continue to track mine & my sisters weights, but the only difference is.....I WILL MAKE IT WORK FOR ME!!
i know i've gotten 'BACK ON TRACK' about a dozen or more times, but this time, it's for real and it's long term. i feel like i'm making a new years resolution in July.....and that's ok.
do i start a new journal, or do i continue on this one....let me know what you think....."Marie's New Year in July Resolution"
either way...i'm done farting around on this weight loss....it's crunch time!!

Love the pix! He looks like a Gunner. Is he going to get much bigger than that?

I am right there with you about the weight loss frustration. I know all the right things to do but I don't do them. You can start a new journal if you want to. I am going to do that since it's been a whole year for me (woohoo I weigh even more than when I started a year ago! :confused3 )

WE CAN DO IT!!! Starting today. Do what it takes, make some sacrifices and get it done! :cheer2:

Hey Marie!!

Congrats on jumping back in. I know it stinks and we all wish it would come off magically, but like you said - we know what it takes. I'm here for ya...let me know if I can help (I like to yell at people :teeth: ).

It's totally up to you if you want to start a new journal. If you feel like that would help you start over, then I'm all for it. Just let me know so I'm not posting here wondering where the party went!! :rolleyes1

Okay, can we all just start over now. I know I have been horrible myself since I got back from vacation (and gained 9 lbs). I declare the last month a Mulligan! No penalty strokes, just hit the darn ball again! :thumbsup2

:hippie:

Marie, this has been a rough summer WISH wise for a lot of people (myself included.) I like your new years resolution in July idea and your determination to make it work. :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Hope your pulled muscle feels better soon. Lots of heat and motrin.

Ear stapling? Sounds painful .... you are a good sister ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter