Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

We have a couple of photopass ones, she's off at a baby shower for my brother's wife. I'll get a couple when she gets back, will take a few days to get them.

Very cool! Did you take the one of her in the sunflowers? Love that!

Very cool! Did you take the one of her in the sunflowers? Love that!

yes, I took it, it was accross the street from a place I buy produce at, and was just at the very end of the flowers lives last year. I'm hoping to get it again this year when they are younger and in a bit better light.

Were back, had a great trip, went to lovely Bakersfield for 2 days for Grand Sessions, and then left as quickly as we could right after the last installation, made it to the park with an hour to spare.

We walked around a bit and rode pirates, and then as the park was clearing out after closing, we strolled around to the front of the Castle. I asked Chris to marry me and she said yes :)

I managed to surprise her, which isn't easy for me to do.

Gregg, Congrats to both of you. Bob and I welcome you to the club!!! ( although I know you have been there before), when its the right one, its perfect!!!

Were back, had a great trip, went to lovely Bakersfield for 2 days for Grand Sessions, and then left as quickly as we could right after the last installation, made it to the park with an hour to spare.

We walked around a bit and rode pirates, and then as the park was clearing out after closing, we strolled around to the front of the Castle. I asked Chris to marry me and she said yes :)

Awesome - so romantic :grouphug:

Congratulations to you both!

Congrats to you both!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

had to post my single digit dance!!!! 9 more sleeps...Can't wait!!!​

Awesome, congratulations!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

8 more sleeps!!!​

Mel where's your dance???? Can't wait for this week till fly by, ready to get on the road!!

Gregg....Congratulations. That is great news and so romantic. I'm so happy for you both :goodvibes

Gregg, really happy for you both. Seems the romantic bug has bitten again at Disney. :love:

Patty

With only a week left until our May trip to WDW, I decided to book two more trips for the remainder of the year - last week of September and the first week of December, for Food and Wine and our annual 4-day golf tournament. There was still time to book them, but I figured I'd end up going there anyway so why wait?! I got great deals on Hotwire with flights, cars and lodging, and now I'll have those to look forward to after this trip is in the books and the post trip depression sets in. :)

Congrats!!! I can't believe we all "met" 4 years ago already!!!

Disney is definitely magical!

With only a week left until our May trip to WDW, I decided to book two more trips for the remainder of the year - last week of September and the first week of December, for Food and Wine and our annual 4-day golf tournament. There was still time to book them, but I figured I'd end up going there anyway so why wait?! I got great deals on Hotwire with flights, cars and lodging, and now I'll have those to look forward to after this trip is in the books and the post trip depression sets in. :)

Tom, that's what gets me through. I have July/August booked for my annual summer trip with my son, we are probably booking the last week in September as well, and we have pre and post nights for our Disney Cruise in December. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

WoooHoooo, 5 more sleeps till we are at Mickey....heading out Wednesday after work.....can't get here fast enough!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter