Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because the TV is still on since DD7 went to bed (honestly :cutie:) I am watching Enchanted, I love this movie, besides the ridiculous ending!

Only because the TV is still on since DD7 went to bed (honestly :cutie:) I am watching Enchanted, I love this movie, besides the ridiculous ending!

It's great because it's so over the top. ;) And now I'm reminded that Giselle is DC's Disney princess crush because she's "of age". :rotfl:

thanks,, I hate that some one has that much control over me..

Yes, that can be a problem! But unfortunely we have NO control over our emotions which pisses me off, because things would be so much easier if we did...Hopefully you will go to sleep tonight and feel better in the morning....

Yes, that can be a problem! But unfortunely we have NO control over our emotions which pisses me off, because things would be so much easier if we did...Hopefully you will go to sleep tonight and feel better in the morning....

I've never had anyone be able to do this to me, this woman disappears for months on end, when i finally am ready to move on she appears out of no where as she did today, she cried out my name and literally ran to me to hug me and tell me how sorry she is, and I'm a worthless puddle., I hate this,, i hate me..

I've never had anyone be able to do this to me, this woman disappears for months on end, when i finally am ready to move on she appears out of no where as she did today, she cried out my name and literally ran to me to hug me and tell me how sorry she is, and I'm a worthless puddle., I hate this,, i hate me..

Totally understand.......be strong...whatever is meant to be will be

It is time for me to go to sleep:goodvibes

Hi!
Currently, getting ready for the AllEars NYC weekend bash. :goodvibes
Mary Poppins showing on Saturday (and kinda hoping I can get in to see Harry Potter exhibit) and private Disney store event on Sunday. Did you ever decide to go ahoff?? anyone else??

Hopefully going to see a Warhol exhibit too. :cool2:

I didn't know it was this weekend. I will be up in the Boston area. I signed up for this ride back in January, it is one of those events that usually sell out in the first day of registration.

I don't think I could ride a bike touring the breweries;)

Not much drinking during the ride, we start at 5:30 in the morning. Usually finished before 3. They have a nice barbeque,and of course, beer! Then we get bussed back to Boston. There is free beer the night before when we go to pickup our numbers and jerseys.

Totally understand...I have the same problem...I wish that I didn't feel the way I do but I do....be strong...whatever is meant to be will be

It is time for me to go to sleep:goodvibes

good night

You mean the ending where the Princess saves the Prince from the evil queen/dragon/Wanna-Be-Malificent??

It's great because it's so over the top. ;) And now I'm reminded that Giselle is DC's Disney princess crush because she's "of age". :rotfl:

Hey! Don't knock it. She's cute, and she's legal! What more could you ask for? :rotfl:

Still haven't seen it...Will have to trick the 7 yr old that lives in my house....

No tricking involved. It's a good movie.

That's ok. I'll admit I haven't seen Tangled yet. :rolleyes1

:eek: But it's such an awesome film!

Heh.... Why do I suddenly expect that to be one of the movies you watch out of my collection? :rotfl:

Did anyone read about an eclipse tonight? I thought I saw a headline about it on the news. :confused:

Is this the one that is starting one day but ending the previous day? I thought i read something about an eclipse that due to it's falling around the international date line had that weird quirk

and yay!! My fever finally broke! Seriously...waking up and discovering you have a fever of 102 is never fun.

1) Hey! Don't knock it. She's cute, and she's legal! What more could you ask for? :rotfl:

2) :eek: But it's such an awesome film!

Heh.... Why do I suddenly expect that to be one of the movies you watch out of my collection? :rotfl:

1) i know you don't feel great, but I think you should have figured out that i might have a few more things to ask for. (her being a man for starters :rotfl:) Or i'll just stick with Flynn. I saw him at the MK earlier this week.

2) maybe. It's not like I'm avoiding it, I just haven't had the opportunity. :happytv: I guess it depends on how much time I end up having.

Is this the one that is starting one day but ending the previous day? I thought i read something about an eclipse that due to it's falling around the international date line had that weird quirk

and yay!! My fever finally broke! Seriously...waking up and discovering you have a fever of 102 is never fun.

:confused3 Being me, I read the headline, got distracted, and forgot about it until wdwtheplacetobe brought it up.

*sigh.* Been there. It sucks. Hope things look brighter in the morning.

1) i know you don't feel great, but I think you should have figured out that i might have a few more things to ask for. (her being a man for starters :rotfl:) Or i'll just stick with Flynn. I saw him at the MK earlier this week.

2) maybe. It's not like I'm avoiding it, I just haven't had the opportunity. :happytv: I guess it depends on how much time I end up having.

1. So no Disney Princess crushes? That's a shame. :rotfl:

2. i've got a LOT of movies thanks to my amazon addiction. The question becomes which do you want to watch first. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter