Single Men

Yea there are a few of us out there that love Disney....

Hey Sha...how's the new job? Hope you like it...:thumbsup2

LMAO yes, there are many guys that love Disney... but she did say her age! Knew you werent old like you claim

Job is going well!! Thanks I really think I made a good move :goodvibes

Thanks Sha! I am going to try and not disappear for long periods of time.

Manly men are so much better than girly men. Saw your pics Dave...definitely manly.;)

Sha,
What site do you upload your pics to? I have photobucket but then I saw that won't work on here.:confused3 I want to post some pics from our Mardi Gras trip.

Danielle

I use smugmug but that is a pay site. Are you using that little Yellow icon box up above the text window? Other sites are shutterfly and flickr... and there is another too, but I dont remember what it is.

Yes, no disappearing!

Awww, I have been reading about yalls May trip. That sounds like it will be sooo much fun but if I want to do October I will just need to wait and hear the reports on this one. I can't wait till I can finally meet some of yall.

You will need to come in October, though it would be great to have you in May also!

I really want to go, I promise I am trying. I would love to meet all of you. Some more than others:love: Hello ladies!

I really want to go, I promise I am trying. I would love to meet all of you. Some more than others:love: Hello ladies!

How you doin *wink* *wink*

:lmao::lmao:

Did you book yet? Seriously... you might as well give in.. Us ladies.. yeah we pretty much do not take no for an answer

How you doin *wink* *wink*

:lmao::lmao:

Did you book yet? Seriously... you might as well give in.. Us ladies.. yeah we pretty much do not take no for an answer

I really would love to, I still have to make it until the big D is final. You guys are making it to resist though!:goodvibes

I agree with the others Dave. There is nothing like celebrating the big D with a trip to WDW with friends. . .by the way, that would be lots of single female friends. . .

Hi guys! I know I have been off the radar a bit (crazy busy), and I am so jealous you all are going to the World in May. I wish I could go!! It's just a horrific time at work, so I won't be able to make it argh. I am going in the summer, though!

Could be worse...I have a whole year left before I can go...GRRR!!! LOL! Oh well, it will be worth it to have my degree in hand celebrating with the mouse.

Anyone looking at going May 2010? LOL! I may sneak down there before but with nursing classes its gonna be HARD!

Anyone looking at going May 2010? LOL! I may sneak down there before but with nursing classes its gonna be HARD!

text books are portable :goodvibes granted I was in driving distance to enjoy WDW while studying for my RN (study all day and play some at night).

Good luck!

Im thinking about it...I need a break, but the only time I would be able to go is in July or Aug...and its SOOOO hot. Plus, Ive never gone solo, although its tempting!

Im thinking about it...I need a break, but the only time I would be able to go is in July or Aug...and its SOOOO hot. Plus, Ive never gone solo, although its tempting!

I'm sure that there are others going. There is a thread with travel dates of people who are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter