Since the 2026 WC has been announced being hosted in North America, has your interest/curiosity in soccer increased?

Since the 2026 WC has been announced being hosted in North America, has your interest increased?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Since the 2026 WC has been announced being hosted in North America, has your interest/curiosity in soccer increased?

Not really, my husband and son are soccer fans (son is currently working at Red Bulls right now). We live 6 miles from MetLife, no way paying that much (however much it is) for the final.

Not really, my husband and son are soccer fans (son is currently working at Red Bulls right now). We live 6 miles from MetLife, no way paying that much (however much it is) for the final.
Good luck to the Red Bulls for their Decision Day match today. Do you think you might want to attend the fan fests that will be across every state during the tournament?

There will be 7 other matches there that should be less expensive.

There will be 7 other matches there that should be less expensive.
I guess I’m preparing for an argument, actually both sons are soccer fans. Or I could rent out our house and camp in the backyard! I don’t really follow soccer even though my guys do. I’ve been to hundreds of games and not 100% about the rules.

Nope. Never understood soccer or saw the point in learning about it. Too many other things to learn about to waste it on something that's of no interest to me.

I guess I’m preparing for an argument, actually both sons are soccer fans. Or I could rent out our house and camp in the backyard! I don’t really follow soccer even though my guys do. I’ve been to hundreds of games and not 100% about the rules.
I'm a huge fan of soccer and will just be watching on tv. Not looking for an arguement at all. If you ever do want clarity about some of the rules, feel free to ask. I do plan on going to some fan fests though. They will be free and local everywhere.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest