Silvershuttle.

tallym

Mouseketeer
does anyone know what is going on with silvershuttle? :confused3
I have booked them to pick us up this Friday...Will they be there ..Have they gone bust?
We booked them about 7 days ago and got an email to confirm but only days later everyone is saying they are uncontactable.
If they are not there when we arrive at CDG then I suppose we will have to get a taxi :rolleyes:
Its so annoying as they are so cheap I really hope they turn up! :banana:

I really hope they turn up for you. Have you tried to contact them since your booking? When you get back could you let us all know what happened.

Hope you have a fantastic time!! :cool1:

It might be worth replying to the email to see if Silvershuttle are honouring your booking.
While I hope it does work out for you I would be tempted to look at alternative provision as the taxi option could be expensive.

Reid

Are the Taxis around 70 euros?
As there will be 3 adults this won't be too bad split between us...But not as good as the 12 e each for silver shuttle. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter