• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sierra Suites LBV - Review

fantasia73

Mouseketeer
I spent August 17-23 at the Sierra Suites in LBV for $79 a night. For those of you bargain hunters out there, this is a great value.

I think the thing that impressed me the most about the hotel was how clean it was. Sometimes when you stay at a place for a bargain, corners are cut with the maid service. We were pleasantly surprised that our suite was spotless, even inside the fridge and microwave. For me, that made all the difference in the world.

Another thing that I liked was the kitchen. It was so nice to be able to come back to the hotel and make sandwiches. I hate eating lunch in the parks, so thins was perfect. The room came with a full sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and 2 burner cook top. I was thrilled to have an ice maker in the fridge. I love ice!!!

The customer service was also really good. The front desk people were really helpful. Our room was missing a hairdryer on the first night, and they had one delivered to our room within 5 minutes. There was a mistake on our final bill, and they corrected it without asking any questions.

One other plus was the hotel's location. It's in LBV right near the Crossroads Plaza. It was nice though, because it wasn't near the busy highway. It was very quiet. Also, it was such any easy drive getting into WDW itself. It's not like being stuck in the middle of International Drive.

The only thing that I wasn't impressed with was the continental breakfast. The choices were very limited and not of the highest quality. Don't get me wrong, for $79 were were just glad to have coffee and cereal in the morning. Some mornings they had fruit and some morning they didn't. The bagels, donuts, and muffins were packaged, and just plain no good. I can't stand packaged bagels. The coffee was terrible, usually left sitting there for hours and hours. I am a coffee snob, but others thought it was bad too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter