Sharon's Journal -150 here I come!

Happy Monday Everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I am really in my crunch time at work and at home. Not much time for posting and WISHing. :confused3

So it is Monday and I am determined and focused. I did well last week and took baby steps towards getting back on track and refocused. Each day I added in another good habit so that I hope to have everything all together and working all week this week. I am off to a good start this AM. I ate within the first hour of rising and did my 8 min workout first thing. 24 oz plus of water intake already and a good plan for the days food. I am thinking I am goona be alright this week. And might I add that TOM should be arriving in the next day or two? Wouldn't it be awesome to stay on plan through that?!

I hope everyone else has a great week! Stay focused ladies - summer is right around the corner!!! :cheer2:

TTFN- Sharon :flower:

i am having a great week! :cool1: I have been OP 100%! and I mean 100% ! :banana: I had a few moments were I thought about a little deviation, but I held strong and didn't slip! My food has been perfectly OP, eating every 3 hours, I've been doing my 8mm every day first thing, and getting the extra steps in where ever and whenever I can. yesterdays total water intake was 120 oz!!!!! :earseek: I really want to find out if I can lose 2 lbs a week following the JC plan and there is no way to do that if I don't follow it to a tee!

I actually can't wait to get on the scale Sunday morning!!! :rolleyes:

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Way To Go Sharon!

You can feel the entusiasm in your post. I think that you have found the progrm perfect for you. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to hear how you do a WI Sunday.

Have a great day,
Beth

Way to go Sharon! :cheer2:

You are doing a fantastic job and this program seems to be working very well for you! Keep up the good work and that scale will cooperate with you on Sunday! :goodvibes

Have a great week! :sunny:

Wow Sharon, I'm getting pumped up just reading your post! You can do it :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Stick to your guns! I can't wait to read the results of WI :wizard:

Sunny

Hi Sharon!

I hope you had a good weekend! How did your weigh-in go? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Take good care of you and have a great week ahead! :flower:

Hi Sharon,

I hope you had a great family weekend.

Take care,
Beth

Hi Sharon,

Just checking in :wave: Hope you are doing well :flower:

Sunny

Hi Sharon!

Checking in to see how you are doing! :hug: I hope that all is well with you and your family. ::yes:: Take care and post when you can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter