September 2024 Check In Thread

There are several dining threads. How old are your daughters? Are you looking for a character experience?

Generally, most people rank Blue Bayou (DL) at the top because of the ambiance. It is pricey and is one of the three restaurants offering a Fantasmic dining package. The other two offering Fantasmic dining packages are River Belle Terrace and Rancho del Zocalo (quick serve).

Another fan favorite is Lamplight Lounge in DCA.

For fine dining, look into Carthay Circle or Napa Ro

There are several dining threads. How old are your daughters? Are you looking for a character experience?

Generally, most people rank Blue Bayou (DL) at the top because of the ambiance. It is pricey and is one of the three restaurants offering a Fantasmic dining package. The other two offering Fantasmic dining packages are River Belle Terrace and Rancho del Zocalo (quick serve).

For fine dining, look into Carthay Circle or Napa Rose.

For fine dining, look into Carthay Circle or Napa Rose.
Thank you for your ideas. They are 15 and 12 so character meals arent too important. Def going to check out lamplight lounge. Thank you!

Checking in. Will be there Sept 5-8 for the half marathon, doing the 10k with my son’s fiancé. They just got engaged last week at Tokyo Disneyland so it’s also a celebration of sorts. We will have one non park day but I just can’t figure out which day I want that to be. I hate the reservation system!

same here...hoping its not as hot as last year which was early sept..90s the entire time
Yeah, no kidding. My wife melts in the heat. But we have been so many times we will just go in the evenings and stay late if so.

Is it very likely that by early Sept. Fantasmic will only be running on the weekends? I will be there 09/03 - 09/06

Meeting a sister from another state who's doing the Run Disney events. I'm there the 3rd-6th, looking forward to spending time with her and not having kids with me.

Checking in on the 13th and leaving on the 17th for my second Disneyland trip ever (and second in less than a year)! I’ll be staying at the Grand Californian for the first time and I can’t wait - seems like an amazing place and the 25% off deal was too tempting to pass up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter