BLT Refurb Any Details Yet?

I just locked in our first stay at BLT through Dave's DVC Rentals for 3/9/25 - 3/15/25.

Despite the construction, we are very excited to stay here. The convenience will be fantastic for my DH, who likes Disney, but doesn't feel the need to be in the park from open to close like my DD20 and I do.

Questions for those that have stayed at BLT within the last year....

*What type of coffee pot is in the room? Does it take coffee pods or grounds? (we have a studio)

*Is there a drink station in this building for the refillable mugs? If yes, does it have just soda, or coffee too?

Thanks for any insight you can give :wave:

Questions for those that have stayed at BLT within the last year....

*What type of coffee pot is in the room? Does it take coffee pods or grounds? (we have a studio)

*Is there a drink station in this building for the refillable mugs? If yes, does it have just soda, or coffee too?

Thanks for any insight you can give :wave:
I was in a BLT studio Memorial day weekend.

1. Coffee machine was a drip machine, not a keurig so no pods.
2. There is a drink machine at the BLT pool but not in the actual building. You have to go to Contempo Cafe in the main Contemporary building. There is a bridge on the 5th floor so it's not that bad of a walk.

I was in a BLT studio Memorial day weekend.

1. Coffee machine was a drip machine, not a keurig so no pods.
2. There is a drink machine at the BLT pool but not in the actual building. You have to go to Contempo Cafe in the main Contemporary building. There is a bridge on the 5th floor so it's not that bad of a walk.
Great - Thank you! 🙂

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest