September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

No I still have it. I see you have only 5 posts so you can't private message yet. If you want to make 5 more posts somewhere then PM me and we can set up a private time when I will drop it so you have a great shot at picking it up.

Hello all

New member here and just like to say how invaluable this site has been in help planning our visit to Disney World later this month. I only wished I knew about this sooner.

Quick question about the number of guest when making reservations. There will be three of us making this trip. My wife, myself and our 2 year old daughter. When making a reservation should we put down 3 guest or would 2 be sufficient since my daughter could technically sit in a high chair.

We will be celebrating my daughter's birthday during this trip and would love to have a character meal with Mickey. Unfortunately, I had no idea about the ADR's and nearly everything is booked. On occasion, a booking for two would show up. Can I book this reservation even though there is technically three of us.

Thanks

Hello all

New member here and just like to say how invaluable this site has been in help planning our visit to Disney World later this month. I only wished I knew about this sooner.

Quick question about the number of guest when making reservations. There will be three of us making this trip. My wife, myself and our 2 year old daughter. When making a reservation should we put down 3 guest or would 2 be sufficient since my daughter could technically sit in a high chair.

We will be celebrating my daughter's birthday during this trip and would love to have a character meal with Mickey. Unfortunately, I had no idea about the ADR's and nearly everything is booked. On occasion, a booking for two would show up. Can I book this reservation even though there is technically three of us.

Thanks

You have to put 3 in. The reason is for Fire Codes, they want to know how many people are in the place.

Have a great trip!

You have to put 3 in. The reason is for Fire Codes, they want to know how many people are in the place.

Have a great trip!

This is 100% accurate! The only tip to add to this would be that you can enter 4 and sometimes that will help tables open up. Once you do that you can either just show up with 3 or call the Dining Reservation line and adjust your party size down to 3.

Now that I'm officially addicted to searching ADR, has anyone noticed if there seem to more cancellations the closer it gets to the date? Just looking for some hope in what seems like an impossible quest! :headache:

And with that, I have posted my 10th post and am legit. ;)

Going to cancel Teppan edo for 9/30 at 6:40 party of 5. pm me if you want to arrange a time.

Hi, JRW118- I'm a newb and don't have enough posts to PM. Do you still have your Teppan Edo reservation open? I'm having a hard time getting a fun reservation for my son's bday on the 30th. Thx for posting!

I keep looking (through my phone) for a certain reservation for 9/22 and noticed Akershus available for dinner that night as well as Garden Grove for 5:30. No time is listed for Akershus, just the number to call. This is searching for seating for 6. The strange thing is, I went online from my computer and looked up the same info, but neither of those reservations are showing. I tested it out by trying different days and times on the computer and phone and they all matched, but when I go back to the 22nd, they are different (although they do match for a Hollywood and Vine res. - just not the other two). Anyway, I thought I would let you know in case someone wanted to call and give it a shot to see if it really is available. The number is 407-939-3463.

Hi, JRW118- I'm a newb and don't have enough posts to PM. Do you still have your Teppan Edo reservation open? I'm having a hard time getting a fun reservation for my son's bday on the 30th. Thx for posting!

Have not cancelled yet. I will cancel at 4pm. You have to have 5 posts before you can pm. If you are able to get your posts pm me

I finally got the TH ressie I wanted! THerefore I can give up the alternate we had.
TH- 10/3 at 915am

Editing due to cross-posting; apparently my computer didn't refresh like it was supposed to. :/

Lynne, congrats on being "legit!" Yes, there definitely ARE cancellations closer to the date, so keep checking!

on Garden Grill. I took it, even though we need a reservation for 6. Figured it is easier trying to add 1 person than get a whole reservation when we get there.

Just noticed that Chef Mickey's for a 7:10 am breakfast ressie is available and a Crystal Palace 9:15 am is available, BOTH for 9/20 .... 6 people on both as well. Good luck :-) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter