ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Yikes, I hadn't even thought about ROFR. Hopefully $120 isn't an issue for 61pts.

Shouldn't the (2022pts) 36 already be expired?
I mean if you bank them they'll expire in 2 months anyway along with any of the 2023 points?
They are banked and will expire July 31, yes.
The 2023 are already banked so they will not expire yet.

Just a bit more info for international sellers
I bought this for $120pp but after commission and fees it is actually a break/even.
Wasn’t meant to get this and VGF last year so one had to go. Sorry BCV
Did you apply for a withholding cert on this one… interested to know who you used and cost for completing the forms

Did you apply for a withholding cert on this one… interested to know who you used and cost for completing the forms
Yes, we are applying for it.
I went through www.dvcclosings.com and they used Foreign Investors Tax Services LLC
Here is a summary of all costs and income

Sale Price $16,785
Dues Reimbursed $1,078
Total $17,953

Commission $1,181 (7%)
FIRPTA prep fee $550
Estoppel fee $150

Paid to me on closing $13,541
FIRPTA proceeds withheld $2,531 (can take up to a year to get back)

Should get $16072 back and paid same including closing when buying.

Shouldn't the (2022pts) 36 already be expired?
I mean if you bank them they'll expire in 2 months anyway along with any of the 2023 points?
They are banked and will expire July 31, yes.
The 2023 are already banked so they will not expire yet.
Ok so it’s just the way they are listed?
Nothing from 2022 is still available, if they are banked into 2023 then they are now 2023 points (unbankable), not 2022 points.

I believe it should be written like this.
Tobeychris---$190-$20373-100-PVB-Aug-136/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 6/5, passed 6/25

Nice deal!

Damn. Still waiting to close on my first contract, but seeing this deal has me wanting some CCV points!
I know the feeling! This is my first contract and I'm already trying to find another small contract to get closer to 200 pts total. My CCV points will be strictly SAP bc we are a family of 5. I wish the 1 BRs could accommodate 5 bc I would love to stay there!

I’m also starting to get a bit nervous with my 90$ per point AKL contract currently being in ROFR. Before the new incentives I wasn’t particularly nervous as there were no signs of ROFR activity on AKL in the recent past. But with those incentives that could quickly change.
I passed with fully loaded at 90 a point just before the incentives. I don't think the incentives are spur-of-the-moment, so RORF would have probably taken points in advance if needed. Fingers crossed for you. I think you are good.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest