September 2010 PTR, My hidden agenda, muahahaha

disneyaddicted

DIS Veteran
Welcome to my September 2010 pre trip report, the bomb diggity of all planning. My secret hidden agenda. I am hoping to turn Kent into a Disney lover on this trip but the planning for that begins now.......
I figured today being my 12th wedding anniversary and all I might as well start this PTR for what is going to be an anniversary trip for my DH Kent and I. It’ll be the anniversary of when we met though, which is just as important to celebrate.
We’ll follow protocol and make proper introductions then continue on with the other 4 W’s

The who: that is very important to any report, and the most important one in this report is me, Ty. I don't say this because I'm snobby, I say it because
alldis09034.jpg

I am the planner, the mover the shaker, the make it happen girl. I am the story teller.... The other guy is just the wallet! just sayin:confused3

I became a Disney Junkie at the tender age of 30 something. I used to not keep track of my age, why bother, I was old and getting older that’s all I really need to know right? But I turned 38 this past December (at Disney no less) and my first trip to Disney was in April of 2006. that’s when I had my first taste of pixie dust, (you can’t snort stuff that good, that’s the word on the street anyway)
I work customer service at Bed Bath and Beyond. Up until a few years ago I was the owner of my very own silk screening business, but the economy fell out from under me and my coaching job for cheerleading didn’t really pay all the bills, so there’s that!
I love scrap booking, I am a devout “Lost” fan, And I refuse to miss an episode of Friday Night Lights. (I’m gonna marry that Tim Riggins)
On any given day I am here on the DisBoards feeding my addiction. I am a mother of 2 teens, Reese and Jim, I will get to them soon.

The next who: My dearest husband Kent. 40 years young and still a hottie to me.
us002.jpg

He is a hunter and a fisherman but really trapping is his first love, it brings money to the table during the winter months when Kent isn’t working as much due to the weather. He up until a few years ago was also the owner of his own business. KTB Concrete.
The KTB stood for “Kent’s the Boss” but like me and so many other small business owners the economy took a chunk out of his butt and he is once again back working for “The Man” (sore hiney and all)
Kent is all about Penn State Football, and country music, The Zac Brown band being his #1 choice. He is right by my side when watching lost, he loves it as much as I do.
He is Daddy to my 2 children, and even though they are not part of his DNA, they are part of his heart, he has helped me raise them since Reese was 6 months and Jim was 2 ½ years.

Kent is not a Disney junkie, as a matter of fact he was the leader of many failed attempts at a Disney intervention on my behalf. I told him I can’t quit for anybody but myself and I’m not at that point yet.
So instead of trying to break my addiction he has held me close to him while I suffered Disney withdrawals. “Why do you do this to yourself Ty, Why?” He always hates to see me in so much pain, so he has funded my past trips. (yes he is an enabler)

It was on my last trip, my girls only, met up with my long lost BFF of 25 years at Disney trip, that Kent decided he wanted to give Disney another go, (see you can teach an old dog new tricks) While I was away it was during one of our nightly touch base talks he told me he was up for another trip. I blew that off like I was swatting a fly away and never gave it another thought…until Christmas morning when I opened an envelope from Kent. It was a voucher (home made too) saying that this was a promise to take me to Disney World and he included the $200 down payment. I hung the voucher on the fridge! And put the $200 in the Disney bank account. It’s a revolving account.

That very night I started making plans. Kent wanted a slow easy paced vacation, and cheap! He’s not a money miser, really! But he said he wanted the trip to be about us, not Disney. So Value resort it would be. I don’t mind anyway, I have always stayed value, I love Pop Century! It’s my home away from home.
We will not be doing the park hoppers, nope Kent said just the word park hopping takes the relaxation out of vacation. And last, no dining plan, he swears we can eat cheaper then what the dining plan would cost us. (I am hoping though that Disney does come out with free dining for September like they always do)

So it was set. 8 nights 9 days at Pop Century with basic tickets and no dining. We set the date for the first week in January.

But Kent got to thinking, and a lot of times I have to stop him from doing that, it doesn’t always work out well when he gets to thinking, but this thought worked out for me. He decided he didn’t want to go in January, he would miss out on trapping, it’s cold and he doesn’t want to leave our kids home to take care of the wood stove. So we changed the dates to the first week in October, I called then to just get an idea of pricing, they quoted us at $1,600, Kent said book it now, and I did. But I didn’t get the same high I normally get when I first book a Disney trip, what was wrong?
Is it the timing? Is it the money? It did seem steep for what was supposed to be the barest minimum of a Disney trip. I know that in September Disney offers the dining plan for free, but it’s also hurricane season. I wait a day or two and then bring my thoughts to Kent, we decided to move the trip up by a week and by doing so we saved money. Really in the long run it’s not being saved, Disney is still going to get that money, it’ll just be in souvenirs instead of resort stay. Who knew that by switching the dates by just a week would bring down the cost of or our room?!

Our dates now will be September 25th -October 3rd.

Are we worried about rain? Not at all, we like the rain. We don’t want it to be hurricane winds that cause the rain drops to feel like rocks, but rain in itself is ok with us. We like to take walks in the rain, so a walk in the rain at Disney just screams romance to me.

Who are we leaving behind?

The kids! The kids don’t care much for Disney, they took their first trip in 2006, they had fun but said they didn’t need to go again, I did take my DD Reese again when she was 14 but since then neither kid has had any desire to go back.

In order for you to get a better sense of me and kent you need to meet our little family.

xmas09003.jpg

Christmas 09
lead.jpg

Jim is my oldest, he is 17 and graduates this year. His plans as of now are to join the Coast Guard. (I tell him he should wear his hair in a ponytail and get used t the wind on his neck) He doesn’t know if he wants to make a career in the military or do 4 years and then go to school on the GI bill, his other goal in life is to be a high school history teacher. I believe he would be great at that.
Jim has been in one or another heavy metal band since his freshman year,
show326.jpg

he loves writing his own music and lyrics but does do some cover tunes when playing shows. Jim has had it rough, he has made some choices in life that were hard to get past, but he learned from those bad mistakes and turned his life around, he is becoming the man that all mothers want their little boys to grow up to be and I could not be more proud of him.

mee.jpg

Mareesa (Reese) is my woman child, A total hippie born in the wrong era. she’s a sophomore and will be turning 16 this summer. Her smile lights up any room and her laugh is contagious. Right now she is undecided in life, and that’s ok, I didn’t know what I wanted to do until a few months before my high school graduation. She loves music, her favorite being Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. She used to sing in her brothers band
sing.jpg

but has since gone off to do her own thing. She has an amazing voice and her favorite past time is going to open mic nights.
show315.jpg

I could listen to the child sing all day, actually I do listen to her sing all day, she’s always singing. ALWAYS!

more005.jpg

Jingles, I call him my weekend child, he is always here and asked to be part of this PTR. He calls kent and I Mom and Dad, he has been part of our life now for 4 years, I watched him grow from a lime green mowhawk, binder pants wearing, chain covered teenager (hence the name jingles cause that’s the sound he made when he walked) to a responsible college student. He has been a good friend to both my kids and when he skips spending a weekend with us, we miss him.
xmas002.jpg

Last but not least is Falula, my little Chihuahua, well not so little, she’s 9 pounds, that’s big for a Chihuahua. She’s my buddy, my spoiled princess, she’s usually not pink, that was Reese’s doing.
And recently even dyed the poor thing purple. Any time I go away on trips I never know what color my dog will be when I get back.
lu.jpg

Here's a better picture of Falula, she's a swwet pup....when she's sleeping.

So basically this is my one chance to prove to Kent that Disney really is 'All That" that it's truly the bomb diggity, the bees knees, the cats pajamas, you name it.

Get out of town! Am I the first poster?! Couldn't be! Your one of the best writers on the DIS, I'll help that along, just call me Pimpette Camille. Sounds like a dirty french lady, but hey! We do what we gotta do when it comes to the DIS! :goodvibes

I love your start! It's cool to hear you heart and voice right off, I'm sure this will be a fun time reading this TR. :thumbsup2.

I will join up too. After Camille, I might add.. :lmao: (Stinker, you beat me to it.)

Lovely start, TY!! I'll be watching to see if that hubby of yours can be a tried and true convert afterall.

;)

Can wait to learn more about your great husband. I hope you win him over with Disney this time around. :goodvibes Sounds like it is going to be a great trip.

I wish you better luck than I had. I tried to convert my Dh. Sure he likes Disney enough, in that he's liked what he's done and that he's had enough. However, he does realize that since he's married to me that Disney will continue to play a large part in our vacation life.

Yay! I'm here! I've decided that you, hands down, have one of the coolest families in the world! I love how supportive you are of your children's musical endeavors. And Jingles: Love the knickname! :thumbsup2

I'm here too!!! :woohoo:

I don't post often, but just wanted to let you know I'm still here... popcorn::

My two kids have the same attitude about Disney as yours... Been there, done that, don't care to go back!!!

I on the other hand live, eat and breath Disney!!! And my DH has been converted to see it my way!!! :banana:

So, yes, there's hope!!!

Get out of town! Am I the first poster?! Couldn't be! Your one of the best writers on the DIS, I'll help that along, just call me Pimpette Camille. Sounds like a dirty french lady, but hey! We do what we gotta do when it comes to the DIS! :goodvibes

I love your start! It's cool to hear you heart and voice right off, I'm sure this will be a fun time reading this TR. :thumbsup2.

Yay, you're first, :banana: what do you get for being first?:banana: a dancing bananna:banana:. thanks for coming over to read Camille, I'm glad to have you here.:flower3:
Pimpette Camille does sound like a dirty french lady, but I'm sure she has a heart of gold.

I will join up too. After Camille, I might add.. :lmao: (Stinker, you beat me to it.)

Lovely start, TY!! I'll be watching to see if that hubby of yours can be a tried and true convert afterall.

;)

thanks Leisa, it's gonna be tough converting him, but I do have some tricks, I already tried the Jedi mind trick "You want to love Disney" but Kent just thought I was nuts.

Can wait to learn more about your great husband. I hope you win him over with Disney this time around. :goodvibes Sounds like it is going to be a great trip.

I do have a great husband and hopfully he won't be such a stinker at Disney this time around, he said his mind is open this time, so that's a start.

I wish you better luck than I had. I tried to convert my Dh. Sure he likes Disney enough, in that he's liked what he's done and that he's had enough. However, he does realize that since he's married to me that Disney will continue to play a large part in our vacation life.

That's kind of where Kent is right now, he accepts the fact that Disney is my way of life and is happy to let me do my thing, but I want it all, My Disney trips and my man aboard for all of them. That's not asking too much is it?:confused3

Yay! I'm here! I've decided that you, hands down, have one of the coolest families in the world! I love how supportive you are of your children's musical endeavors. And Jingles: Love the knickname! :thumbsup2

Wow, they need to have a smiley who's head swells up with pride, thank you so much for your comment about my family, that made my whole day:hug:

Jingles is a cool nick name, I remember the first time I met him, he had the green mowhawk, Jim introduced him to me as Jingles and I said, "You're like a little dimented Disney character." He loved it.

I'm here too!!! :woohoo:

I don't post often, but just wanted to let you know I'm still here... popcorn::

My two kids have the same attitude about Disney as yours... Been there, done that, don't care to go back!!!

I on the other hand live, eat and breath Disney!!! And my DH has been converted to see it my way!!! :banana:

So, yes, there's hope!!!

Yea, what's up with kids and their take it or leave it Disney attitude? I used to blame myself, spend countless hours what I had done wrong, then I realized...it's not my fault, they're just wierdos.:confused3

SO you were successful in converting your DH, that is great news, any tips for me? I could really use all the help I can get.

The story of us
us.jpg

Kent is your average country boy, likes country music, drives a truck, watches Nascar, loves the outdoors.
All of his childhood vacations were spent down on the shore, not the beachy shore, but the swampy fishing area shore or they were spent up in the mountains at his family's cabin. Fish, hunt, trap. That was his life. He had never been to Disney and I honestly don't think he ever gave going there one thought.

He lead a simple life, grew up in one place, one house. Went to the same school district his whole life. didn't date much in highschool, worked hard for everything he owned. One day that country boy got tired of the same ole everyday routine and he upped and joined the Coast Guard.

I grew up an Army brat, by the time I was 3 my passport was pretty decorated. My Dad being air defense all of his duty stations were either in El Paso, Tx, or somewhere in Germany, I have moved, gone to school and or lived in all these places, in order
Pontiac Michigan (born here)
Dexhiem Germany (toddler years)
Ft. Bliss Texas (started kindergarden here)
Cooley Lake Michigan (started 1st grade here)
Worms Germany ( the rest of 1st grade -4th grade)
El Paso, Tx (5th grd-7thgrd)
Cooley Lake Michigan (8th grd)
Schwabach Germany (9th-half of 10th grd)
Coco Beach Florida (finsished 10th grd)
Schwabach Germany (started 11th grd)
Goodridge, Minnesota (finsihed 11th grd)
El Paso Texas ( graduated here)
Riverside California
Commerce Twp, Michigan
Chesapeake Virginia
Chincoteague Virginia (met Kent here)
Waterford Twp, Michigan
Brogueville, Pennsylvania (where I live now)

So I was seasoned in travel, loved seeing new things and meeting new people. I never went to Disney world as a child, I went to Epcot at the age of 16 but I didn't think of it as Disney in any way.

I met Kent in Chincoteague Va, it was at a bowling party for a Coastie who was moving on, Kent was actually his replacement. He would be working with my husband. :eek:

I thought Kent was a nice guy, didn't give him a second thought because he wasn't the kind of guy that my ex ever brought home, Kent was nice, well mannered, very respectful. My ex only brought home losers to get drunk with.

So one day my ex calls me from work and tells me he wants lasagna for dinner and he is bringing home a friend, I thought great another night of booze and belittling. So imagine my surprise when this nice young man comes in, I thought poor kid, you are going to be dragged through the dirt if you stay friends with my husband.

Dinner was nice, Kent was a great conversationalist, he kept the mood light and when my ex would make a snide comment about me Kent wouldn't join in, a couple times Kent omplimented me and when my ex tried to take it away by making a joke about me Kent would stop him.

the night was over and I figured I would never see Kent again, he wasn't a follower and my ex needed people he could push around. But a few days later Kent showed up at our house with pizza. So again another nice night. I had Jimmy at the time and kent liked Jim, he was good with kids.

We'll move forward a bit, I could talk all day about how great I thought Kent was, but this is a PTR, not a novel of my life.

I was pregnant with Mareesa (reese) I felt so good about myself, I stayed thin, I was tan, I had long curly hair, I worked hard because my ex told me he would throw me out if I gained more then 30 pounds, (I gained 23 in a all)

One Friday the family, including Kent, was going to Pizza hut, I was 7 months pregnant, a car drove by and the guys honked and whistled and howled, I felt so good, I was beaming till my ex said "They've probably never seen a beached whale before."
I tried so hard not to cry in front of Kent, I couldn't go in to the restaraunt after that I sat in the van, Kent decided to get the pizza to go instead of eating in. I cried all the way home and then Kent left without even having any pizza, I knew he felt akward. My ex was mad at me for ruining the whole evening and ignored me the whole weekend.

that following Monday Kent came to my house on his lunch hour, he told me that my ex was an @ss, nobody at work liked him, and that I was the most beautiful pregnant woman he had ever seen, and then he left.

That's when I knew I loved Kent, and I cried, I'm not supposed to love another man when I am already married with 1 child and another on the way. My heart ached when I saw Kent because I knew I could never have him and my heart ached when I didn't see him because I felt such peace being around him.
I would call my sister Bo crying and begging her to pray that I wouldn't love Kent anymore. she told me that I probably didn't love him but loved the way he treated me instead, so I held onto that, it was safe.

My mother came down for Reese's birth, my ex said birth was boring and he didn't want to go to the hospital this time, so my Mom jumped at the chance, Reese was a scheduled C-section, they took her a month early because she was comp;ete breeh and I kept going into premature labor with her, with the hospital being an hour away the Dr didn't want to take a chance. So she was born and she was healthy, we came home on the 5th day. People came by the house to see her, all of them politely declining the offer to hold her.

Kent came over and he had bought a pack of diapers for her, he came in the house asked where she was, I pointed to the basinet, he went over and peeked at her, "She is gorgeous, can I hold her?" I was so happy, I can't explain how it felt to me to have this young single guy not be shy when it came to my baby.

Mom and Dad both loved Kent, Kent had taken my Dad all around the island to all the good fishing spots, they became fast friends. My Dad had said to me, "It's a shame you didn't meet Kent first, he is a good man." My Mom said something close to it.

Once my parents had left to go back to Mi, Kent was over almost everyday, it was to the point when he walked in the house Jim would yell, "kents home."

My feelings for Kent had kind of slowed down, I didn't think much about it, I was busy with Jim and Reese. but Kent was still always there, always helping me. he would watch the kids for me so I could take a nap, my ex was always too busy working on his car.

A new girl had moved to the island, she was a single mom and she had her eye on Kent, all 4 of us started hanging out, we would take turns making dinner and then we'd all play cards. I found myself jealous, I didnt want Kent and this girl to hook up, I was afraid if they did he would stop coming around and I needed him there, I always felt safe from my ex when Kent was around.

they tried dating, but it didn't work out, Kent didn't like her like that. It turns out she wasn't a really nice person after all and she slept with my ex one night, they both blamed the other person for intitiating it but it didn't matter who started it, they both finished, know what I mean. Believe it or not that is not what caused me to leave him, it wasn't the final straw.

My childhood dog, Silver, and eskimo spitz, I had for 18 years needed to be put to sleep, she kept having little mini strokes, he quality of life was so poor, she could barely walk, could barely see, it was time. My ex wouldn't take me to the vets office which was 45 minutes away, I knew I would be a crying mess and not be able to drive safely, bu the refused to take me, so Kent took the afternoon off work, my neighbor watched the kids, and Kent drove me to sommerset to have Silver put to sleep. It was awful, I was crying so hard I threw up, and Kent held me through all of it.

When we got home and was burying her my ex was being such an @ss about it, laughing and making jokes, Kent took over and told my ex to leave, he then finsihed burring my dog for me. when he was done he left for a while but came back with my favorite candy at the time.

So by now I was done, I had enough, I went the next day and rented a u-haul called my parents, I would need their help since I didn't have a car. WE made plans to leave Easter weekend, it was the only time my Dad could do it. I had 3 weeks to wait and I was afraid to tell my ex so soon, so I told Kent instead. He was actually very supporttive of me going and even tried to come up with a way for me to leave sooner. but nothing worked out. I did tell my ex that we had no marriage anymore, I didn't love him and then I moved out of our bedroom, I slept in the babies room. I snuck out a few nights a week to meet Kent and we would go for a walk, we knew both knew we liked eachother then and even talked about seeing eachother once I was divorced, I truly thought though that once I left he would eventually forget about me and find a girlfriend.

I told my ex I was leaving him about week before my parents got there, he laughed at me and said I would be back.

Now a few months later, I am in Michigan, living with my parents a single mother of 2, and my Dad tells me he invited Kent up to go steelhead fishing. I was feeling like it would be akward, but I was also excited to see him, we had kept in touch with letters, he always let me know what my ex was up to. He had quit hanging out with him by then, he said my ex got even more wierd then what he was before.

So any way, Kent comes up for a long weekend, and my Dad ended up having to cancel the fishing plans he had to go up North to take care of some family business, he felt bad, but Kent and I were kind of happy, we got real close again, and he said he was gettig out o fthe Coast Guard in a few months, he wanted to come get me and the kids and take us to Pa with him so we could mke a life for ourselves, he said he had loved me for a long time and knew that we were meant to be together.

the rest is history.

Now you know the story of us, what does it have to do with Disney? not a whole lot except this is us and we are going.;)

WOW! I just read through what you have written so far and had tears in my eyes! That was a horribly, wonderful story...does that make sense?!?!?!

I am definately be signing on...

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I am a believer in "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger," and you certainly sound like a lovely, strong, vibrant woman now. I'm so happy that you found your prince, even if you had to get through a toad to do it! :hug:

Your plans for a romantic Disney trip sound spectacular! Looking forward to reading more of this PTR!

Love the story of how you two got together, it explains alot about the kind of person you are and why we love you so much cause even after such a lousy first you were strong enough to say enough but not to gun shy to try again. Looks like you got it right this time.:love::love:I think you are gonna be able to make a Disney lover out of him, Just romance the heck out of him!!!!!

Wow! What a powerful installment. How courageous you were to leave that jerk and what a wonderful man to be there for you along the way. You definitely found your prince charming!

Aw Ty, you made me cry!!! But they're happy tears!!!

DH and I were highschool bf/gf and he asked me to marry him after graduation... I told him no, there was too much I wanted to do and see... So he moved back home to WV... I met my kids father after college and married him... And the longer we were married, the more of a drunken, abusive a$$ he became... I filed for divorce after 12 long years and a few weeks later get an email from DH... I hadn't heard from him in 20 years... He never got married or had kids because he was waiting for me... :love: We're now married and have a DS!!! And my older two kids love DH!!! :cool1:

But they still got their Disney DNA from their sperm donor of a dad... :sad2:

What a great love story! I'm so happy you have found your soul mate. Nobody has to put up with that kind of crap!

I have to say, I love Kent too! He traps beavers!!! Jay does taxidermy and I keep telling him I want a beaver. So it was so weird to come to your report and see BEAVERS!!! I love it. We have such a connection!

You are my inspiration. 2 reports going and I can't even keep up with one!! You go girl.

Loved your story. So glad that everything worked out the way it did. Smart father you have ey? I look forward to reading more. ;)

WOW! I just read through what you have written so far and had tears in my eyes! That was a horribly, wonderful story...does that make sense?!?!?!

I am definately be signing on...

Yes, it makes perfect sense, a horrible story that ended wonderfully, thanks for reading

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I am a believer in "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger," and you certainly sound like a lovely, strong, vibrant woman now. I'm so happy that you found your prince, even if you had to get through a toad to do it! :hug:

Your plans for a romantic Disney trip sound spectacular! Looking forward to reading more of this PTR!

I learned alot about myself, I do feel stronger but it took years to get there, still battling some demons but every day it gets better, I look at my ex now as nothing more then a pebble in my shoe.

I did find my prince:cloud9:.

:sad1::love::goodvibes

That was a wonderful installment. So sweet.

thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I will try and update again soon.

Love the story of how you two got together, it explains alot about the kind of person you are and why we love you so much cause even after such a lousy first you were strong enough to say enough but not to gun shy to try again. Looks like you got it right this time.:love::love:I think you are gonna be able to make a Disney lover out of him, Just romance the heck out of him!!!!!

Weeeelll, I was a little gun shy, it took 3 years and several attempts for kent to get me to the alter, but it's all roses now. no more skunk cabbage. I sure hope I can make a Disney lover out of Kent, that's the only thing stopping me from calling Kent perfect, lol

Wow! What a powerful installment. How courageous you were to leave that jerk and what a wonderful man to be there for you along the way. You definitely found your prince charming!

Kent was there for me all the way, still is, he inhereited alot of my baggage, but he took it all instride.

Aw Ty, you made me cry!!! But they're happy tears!!!

DH and I were highschool bf/gf and he asked me to marry him after graduation... I told him no, there was too much I wanted to do and see... So he moved back home to WV... I met my kids father after college and married him... And the longer we were married, the more of a drunken, abusive a$$ he became... I filed for divorce after 12 long years and a few weeks later get an email from DH... I hadn't heard from him in 20 years... He never got married or had kids because he was waiting for me... :love: We're now married and have a DS!!! And my older two kids love DH!!! :cool1:

But they still got their Disney DNA from their sperm donor of a dad... :sad2:
He was waiting for you?:hug: that is the sweetest thing. I'm so happy it worked out for you.

What a great love story! I'm so happy you have found your soul mate. Nobody has to put up with that kind of crap!

I have to say, I love Kent too! He traps beavers!!! Jay does taxidermy and I keep telling him I want a beaver. So it was so weird to come to your report and see BEAVERS!!! I love it. We have such a connection!

You are my inspiration. 2 reports going and I can't even keep up with one!! You go girl.

We have a connection on many levels my dear. I didn't know Jay did taxidermy, I thought he was just a lawn man. learn something new everyday.
We have the one beaver up on our wall, next to the gray fox, red fox, racoon, mink, skunk, possum....etc...

If you can't keep up with your report I will just have to go over and update for ya, but you can't hold me responsible for what I post, k?;)

Loved your story. So glad that everything worked out the way it did. Smart father you have ey? I look forward to reading more. ;)

Thank you for reading, I do have a smart Dad, I think he had a plan.

I'm here! I found you! I'm interested in seeing your itinerary to see if we have any same park days planned. Maybe I should do a PTR too?

--Mary

I'm here! I found you! I'm interested in seeing your itinerary to see if we have any same park days planned. Maybe I should do a PTR too?

--Mary

Hi Mary,
I'm so glad you're here. Now I know how many more days until my trip (I'm using your ticker remember?;))
So far I do not have an itinerary, I'm kind of flying blind right now, I'm only going to do the quick service plan (waiting for them to anounce free dining) so I don't even need to make ADR's so really my park days are fly by the seat of the pants. I've never done a trip this way, well maybe my first trip was a little sketchy, but I still had ADR's then, I can tell you this, we want to do MNSSHP, but I don't even know if the dates for those have been released, I'm really clueless right now.

You should start a PTR, I will be a constant poster on it. And I'd love to know what plans you have for your trip.

Ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter