See Everyone On March 13

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
I am going to be at Disneyland Park on March 13, the hotel starting the afternoon of March 12. My best friend is moving back from California to Pittsburgh, and I am helping with the drive. Of course I am not going to California without stopping at Disneyland!

The current plan is:

Leave Monterey at 1pm Sunday, check into Disneyland Hotel
Dinner in San Diego with her DS, then back to Disneyland Hotel
7:30am breakfast with Stitch, Disneyland Park
6:00 dinner at Goofy's at DH.

This is my frist time at Disneyland, after many trips to WDW, I am so excited :goodvibes

Hi Brad,

I'll see you there!!!! Me and my family will be there the 12th to the 18th. I'm so excited. I can't believe its so close now! We normally do Disney World but really looking forward to something a little different.

BTW I love the picture in your post! Rent!!! WOOT!!! I saw the movie when it came out and it was my first experience with Rent! No day but today.........

Take Care
Jamie

I will just miss you. Our last day in the park is March 12, we fly out around 11am Monday.

Banzai said:
The current plan is:

Leave Monterey at 1pm Sunday, check into Disneyland Hotel
Dinner in San Diego with her DS, then back to Disneyland Hotel
7:30am breakfast with Stitch, Disneyland Park
6:00 dinner at Goofy's at DH.

You are leaving Monterey, California in Northern California at 1pm in the afternoon to drive to Disneyland and then go to San Diego for dinner?

That is not going to happen. :teeth: It is 8+ hours from Monterey to Southern California. You have to go over the pass and then down I5. Its probably more like 10 hours since you dont know where you are going.

LA to San Diego at dinner time is going to take another couple of hours.

Maybe you are coming from another Monterey than the town in Northern California, but I didnt want you to be surprised just in case! Sometimes people coming from the East Coast dont understand how large California is. It never occurred to me the differenceuntil a friend in college at Boston University suggested we be roomates while I went to school at San Jose State (near San Francisco) and she went to Northridge (near LA). She thought we could just both get up early in the morning and be at school. :teeth: We would have had to get up at 1am! LOL! She was from Rhode Island where that would not have been a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter