Sci-Fi Questions ?

It is a must-do for sure! It was very hard for us to see our menus because it was so dark. The milk shakes are amazing and in a place where you can get tired of burgers pretty quickly, the burgers here were very tasty! I think we were there about an hour. As others have said, we watched the movie clips once through, then started the second round as well. We did have people in the front of our car, as we were a party of two. It was easy to forget they were there after the server took our order.

I didn’t realize the seating was 3 forward facing booths per car. We have an ADR at sci fi on Friday. Our kids are 3 and 6, and “spirited.” Ha! How does this set up work for families with small kids? Split up- one parent and one kid per row?

I didn’t realize the seating was 3 forward facing booths per car. We have an ADR at sci fi on Friday. Our kids are 3 and 6, and “spirited.” Ha! How does this set up work for families with small kids? Split up- one parent and one kid per row?

I'd say you could arrange the seating however you'd like. If you think the kids would do better with an adult in each row, by all means try it. This isn't the kind of place where you're likely to engage in meaningful dinner discussion, you mostly look at the screen and around the room and take it all in. It's a lot of fun and the burgers, rings, shakes are really good.

Most times when I am seated as a "hitchhiker" with a family of 4, the kids are usually in the first seat with the parents behind them and then I am taken to the 3rd seat :)

Most times when I am seated as a "hitchhiker" with a family of 4, the kids are usually in the first seat with the parents behind them and then I am taken to the 3rd seat :)
lol, hitchhiker.... ok, we may give it a shot... idk why I thought the seats faced each other like a regular booth... it's been almost 10 years since our last visit, and that was way before we were traveling with kids! if things are going well, we'll try it this way - kids in the front row. i think they'd like it. :)

lol, hitchhiker.... ok, we may give it a shot... idk why I thought the seats faced each other like a regular booth... it's been almost 10 years since our last visit, and that was way before we were traveling with kids! if things are going well, we'll try it this way - kids in the front row. i think they'd like it. :)
Don’t forget to ask the server to take a pic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter