Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Spring and Early Summer

Hey everyone....

I just have to say no matter which deal worked for you or even if this round doesn't fit in with your plans. I am just so happy and all this action makes me feel like the old days.

I don't know if its Bob Iger but its all VERY exciting.

Good luck to everyone, I hope we all get to book magical trips at a fair price!!

Hey everyone....

I just have to say no matter which deal worked for you or even if this round doesn't fit in with your plans. I am just so happy and all this action makes me feel like the old days.

I don't know if its Bob Iger but its all VERY exciting.

Good luck to everyone, I hope we all get to book magical trips at a fair price!!
You think they are doing these discounts to make guests happy and excited? If so I have a bridge to sell you. The only reason they ever offer discounts is when bookings a down.

Personally I don't care why the rates are down, I just modified my trip by a single day and saved close to $900! I used that savings to change the trip to the resort we really wanted and the room category we prefer and ended up with a savings of $250 US. That was to move from 2 nights at POP in a standard room and 10 nights in a king room at POFQ to the full 12 nights at POFQ in the king room. I'm thrilled!

BTW, my dates didn't show as available for a new reservation but the rate popped up when I went into the existing reservation and modified it slightly to catch the right date.

There were discounts last year, before Iger was back. So not sure what’s so exciting now? 🤷🏻‍♀️
More discounts. Room discounts open to everyone, all affiliated discounts (Disney visa, AP & FL Res) running promos, a dining gc offer and even a discounted room before/after a SWGE stay offer. It’s like the floodgates opened with those last two. People might even qualify for more than one offer and then get to chose which they want- just like it used to be.

More discounts. Room discounts open to everyone, all affiliated discounts (Disney visa, AP & FL Res) running promos, a dining gc offer and even a discounted room before/after a SWGE stay offer. It’s like the floodgates opened with those last two. People might even qualify for more than one offer and then get to chose which they want- just like it used to be.
For guests it's good but for Disney's side of things it's not. The only reason discounts happen is cause they aren't filling rooms.

True! Now all we need are the Bounceback offers to come back. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

YES!!!! Bounce back offers are wonderful! THAT would be so exciting - so would annual passes!

Such a challenge to find rooms, is there a good room finder website that can show whole month availability per room type?

Such a challenge to find rooms, is there a good room finder website that can show whole month availability per room type?
For a Disney resort, you have to go online to the Disney site and put in dates or call. I don't think there is a calendar for resort availability and rates, like there is for tickets.

For a Disney resort, you have to go online to the Disney site and put in dates or call. I don't think there is a calendar for resort availability and rates, like there is for tickets.
Thanks, I had the same question

I’m a new DVC member. Are these discounted rates completely new or is it something I will see every year?

I’m a new DVC member. Are these discounted rates completely new or is it something I will see every year?

Prior To Covid, Disney had discounts for much of the year, some busy periods were excluded. Discounts were offered very sparingly the last 3 years. The different types of discounts is getting close to what was offered in years past. However, these discounts are for cash reservations. DVC points bookings don’t get discounted.

Pre-Covid it was every year, they ebb and flow with economic conditions but some sort of deal was often available. Gotta be flexible and that hasn’t changed. Can’t always get the deal at the hotel you want.

They have nothing to do with DVC- aside from pricing comparisons I guess. DVC doesn’t do discounts.

Pre-Covid it was every year, they ebb and flow with economic conditions but some sort of deal was often available. Gotta be flexible and that hasn’t changed. Can’t always get the deal at the hotel you want.

They have nothing to do with DVC- aside from pricing comparisons I guess. DVC doesn’t do discounts.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter