Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Spring and Early Summer

Disneykingofkings

Mouseketeer
Stay in the magic with this special offer—and spring into fun or make sweet summer memories at Walt Disney World Resort.

Save on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels:

• Save up to 25% on stays most nights April 10 through July 10, 2023
  • Save up to 20% on stays most nights March 1 through March 31, 2023
There’s magic all around for Guests at Walt Disney World Resort. And they can enjoy even more enchantment with special benefits for Guests of Disney Resort hotels—including early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before regular park opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a theme park reservation).

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.

SavingsResorts
Save up to 25%
  • Save 25% for stays most nights April 10 to July 10, 2023.
  • Save 20% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023.
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save up to 20%
  • Save 20% for stays most nights April 10 to July 10, 2023.
  • Save 15% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023.
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save up to 15%
  • Save 15% for stays most nights April 10 to July 10, 2023.
  • Save 10% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023.
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Save 10%
  • Save 10% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023; and April 10 to July 10, 2023.
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details.

Important Details

• Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
  • Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.

Well, that will help for our trip a little bit. Still hoping to rent some DVC points though!

Nothing for my dates. Even though garden rooms at YC are available at standard price, there is nothing available on the offer except water view and there's about a 5% discount on that one! Nowhere near 25%. This is for the end of April.

I was able to save a little on our spring ASMu stay - every bit counts, right? I noticed when modified to apply the discount, my park reservations went away. Luckily I checked and was quickly able to rebook them. Is this new? We modified a reservation back in 2021 (changed resorts altogether) and I didn't think I had to rebook my park reservations, but maybe I'm misremembering!

Ugh! I take one morning off from obsessive discount checking and miss yacht club by about 30 minutes. Once these discounts are gone that's it. Stinks

Nothing for my dates. Even though garden rooms at YC are available at standard price, there is nothing available on the offer except water view and there's about a 5% discount on that one! Nowhere near 25%. This is for the end of April.

YC has become really popular. We’ve been staying there for about 25 years & always for the best discount offered. But I’m the last year, it is fully booked at rack rate so almost no discounts have been available. Very sad about it.

Ugh! I take one morning off from obsessive discount checking and miss yacht club by about 30 minutes. Once these discounts are gone that's it. Stinks

YC almost nothing available for my dates. So you might not have missed anything. A lot depends on your dates.

Why is the Contemporary only offering 15% off? I feel like all the Deluxe resorts are usually in the top tier of discounts because they cost so much more.

Why is the Contemporary only offering 15% off? I feel like all the Deluxe resorts are usually in the top tier of discounts because they cost so much more.

Different resorts offer larger or lesser discounts depending on how popular the resort is & many rooms they want to fill. Over the years, GF, Poly & BC have been popular & offered lesser amounts. If CR is well booked at rack rates, they don’t need to offer the bigger discount. Some resorts have been completely excluded from discounts at times. In fact, Poly was so popular after it reopened last year it was excluded from all offers.

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and spring into fun or make sweet summer memories at Walt Disney World Resort.

Save on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels:

• Save up to 25% on stays most nights April 10 through July 10, 2023
  • Save up to 20% on stays most nights March 1 through March 31, 2023
There’s magic all around for Guests at Walt Disney World Resort. And they can enjoy even more enchantment with special benefits for Guests of Disney Resort hotels—including early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before regular park opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a theme park reservation).

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.

SavingsResorts
Save up to 25%
  • Save 25% for stays most nights April 10 to July 10, 2023.
  • Save 20% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023.
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save up to 20%
  • Save 20% for stays most nights April 10 to July 10, 2023.
  • Save 15% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023.
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save up to 15%
  • Save 15% for stays most nights April 10 to July 10, 2023.
  • Save 10% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023.
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Save 10%
  • Save 10% for stays most nights March 1 to March 31, 2023; and April 10 to July 10, 2023.
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details.

Important Details

• Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
  • Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.

Modified our Chase discount to this new one and saved $116 :laughing: guess that's a little better

We have some "saved" tickets we've been trying to use, and had booked some super cheap airfare for early (5th-8th) June. We've never been then, but our school district no longer reschedules excess snow days, so we jumped. Hoping it's not crazy busy - we used to do late June and late July, back when we were out of state Annual Passholders.

We only have two day Park Hoppers to use for this trip, and my kids LOVE Pop Century (of every resort we've stayed at, it's still their favorite), so we're doing a 2 night Pop Preferred Pool View; and then one night at Wilderness Lodge, hoping for Extra Magic night hours at Magic Kingdom. Plus we've never stayed there, so it checks another resort off the bucket list.

We're now Universal Passholders, and had an AWESOME first experience with them at Christmas, so this trip will determine how much Disney is still left in us. Just praying Happily Ever After will be back by then!

I waited too late and missed getting the discount on my already booked YC room but switched to BWI to save $$ . Will keep checking just in case.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter