Sat. Mass at Queen of the Universe?

ptrbryant

DIS Veteran
Since there're no more church services at the Poly, I'm thinking we'll go to Mass at the Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine. I noticed their Sat. Mass starts at 6:00, which seems late. Has anyone attended this? I hate asking this question, but how long is the Mass? Just trying to figure out if we should eat super early or fairly late for our family. OR, is there another Catholic Church nearby?
Thanks!
Karla B......leaving tomorrow a.m.!!!:Pinkbounc

We have attended mass there... I think it depends on how long the priest celebrating explains the working of the shrine and then asks people where they are from.. so there is a little introductory that adds to the mass.. but all in all, it was a beautiful experience.. I was sorry to see the mass leave Luau Cove, but this is a very pleasant alternative........just not as convenient.. Enjoy...

Thanks, everyone. I think we'll just have a late-ish snack and a late dinner. The Shrine is beautiful...though we didn't attend Mass there last time, we did visit it.
Thanks again!
Karla B.

I was at both Saturday 6pm mass and SUnday 7:30 AM mass last AUgust. Saturday was longer because they held the mass since so many late comers were arriving. Sunday morning was shorter and even with the drive we were able to make it into the Magic Kingdom by 9AM from AS Sp. We had already eaten breakfast and checked out before we left for mass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter