Santa is bringing 12"+ of snow with him to my neck of the woods. How much...?

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
Is he bringing you??? Yeah....LET IT SNOW , LET IT SNOW , LET IT SNOW!!

They are called for "mixed precipitation" changing to sleet, then changing to rain here. Calling for an inch of rain tomorrow. Yuck.

We are probably getting the rain to sleet to snow thing... if we are lucky we will probably get an inch of snow, but I won't count on that much. I just hope it doesn't get too icy today :)

It's still too early to tell, but they are estimating about 3-6inches of mixed snow and sleet starting tomorrow morning and ending Thurs morning.

And I have a lot of back and forth driving to do right in the worst part of the storm.

CamColt - a downgrade can be a good thing - less to shovel!
Mother & 2 brothers most likely will change their plans. Will try to see Mother this Sun. They come from Salem, MA to our home south of Worcester.
DH & DS10 will have plenty to do tomorrow though with a new DVD player and PS2. Maybe I can make them drag it out. Here play with this game first then we can open more - lol

They are saying 2-4 inches here but I will be suprised if we even get 1 inch. All of the snow went just south of us overnight.

snow, sleet and freezing rain! Yippee! :rolleyes:

Hey, better it be on Christmas then when we are trying to get to FLorida, eh, MsKanga? :teeth:

16" expected tomorrow. Might be more, depending on how the storm tracks....

It's supposed to start after midnight.

Shouldn't effect Santa's deliveries. :)

Total storm accumulation 4-6 inches possible. Bleh...ugh...I hate snow....

They just upgraded our forecast....according to two people in the weather channel , their exact words were that the Poconos would be dumped on and dumped on good, possible 2' of snow!!!
I can only pray now that we don't loose power, I can't imagine eating cold cuts and hamburgers on the grill on Christmas Day, LOL. Time to get the lanterns out and make sure I have plenty of batteries!

They upgraded us to, from 1-3 inches total to an average 6 inch total from tonight through tomorrow. Christmas snow is magic snow, didn't you see Frosty the Snowman??;) The only bear is our traveling around town in it. Tonight there might be some sleet--hate to get in a wreck Christmas Eve! Hopefully we'll have enough good vibes from church to avoid one!:D
Busy, busy day ahead...Merry Christmas everybody, and see you at the snowblowers in the morning!!
Robin M.

Originally posted by BibbidiBobbidiBoo
Rain, thunder and tornado warnings here!

More of the same here in the Tampa area! At least it's not SNOW!;)

we are supposed to get 6-12". DH will be out plowing most of the day. People have already started calling to make sure he plows them out in a "timely fashion " tomorrow- we will probably have a Christmas lunch instead of dinner, and then won't see DH until sometime Thursday:(

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest