San Antonio Trip - Giving up hope.

You are right, she can handle things especially with help when you are gone. Don't let the guilt get to you, just keep saying to yourself, "freedom, freedom". Smile to yourself and just try to tune her out.

I hope you have a good, peaceful time. Good luck!!

In-and-Out cheeseburger no bun, fries no ketchup, large root beer.

Furniture is all moved but one item, commode is a bit high for her liking but it stays that way so it is easier for her to get up. Shopping is done but for getting a purse but ILOVEITWAHMYPURSE. I am tired but found a new snack and mom is more gung ho about the trip. Next is dinner, bank, computer place, and find a way to get to LAX and talk to tracey.

All systems go.:thumbsup2 :hug:

I am to kind hearted like a big puppy dog always helping even when I should not. It is hard to say no to my mom. She never cut the apron strings. She had her parents then her dad then her mom then her husband then dad and me then finally just me. I see a two year old child wanting something and being ignored, grandmother would divide one stick of gum between for kids. I see the 4 year old terror while little Vera is slapped for causing trouble, Vera must be quiet and not cause trouble. Grandmother should not have had mom and her sister so close together and was spoiled rotten as a little rich girl in the Mountains of Mexico.

I hate the way I am treated at times but I also have taken time to know why she is the way she is. It is like when someone knows why a child is having a meltdown. Oh that is why.

I better rest:cloud9: before all them carbs get me into online games and cleaning house.:laundy:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

leaving in van in 3 hours and costing $37, eek.
empty commode, change clothes, take out trash, empty car, pack snacks, repack carry on, repack bag, stop rocking and crying, indigestion, what goes where, omg I am so behind schedule and need a camera.

rocking and crying as mom is on a tear. I must empty commode and trash NOW. I need info and to do my daily internet rounds first then take trash out and empty car then do commode and then rest then more stuff.

Hugs
and someone please start pushing me.
Laurie
=================================
69 minutes until the van leaves.

empty trash out the door, change clothes, nap attack, indigestions, finish packing, empty car but I did get my room swept but behind my bed is a bunch of light bulb remains. The lamp falls about twice a month, lol. no meat treats or camera, sigh
==========================
15 minutes to van arrival
dispatch called and I am to be picked up at 3:20 and we go straight to the airport. I am in the terminal about middle of the LAX loop.

YEAH and YIPPE I AM LAST PICKED UP.
This will save me wear and tear and emotions.

To do list is smaller
trim bangs, change purses, love momma and shut down the computer.
=====================================
trim bangs, get marriot number and address and the are comming in 7 minutes for me
wonder if they have white coats on lol.
=========================
there it is, bye and me going to van

mom was stressing me out with screams of "THE VAN IS HERE" nope false alarm. I had to get my placard from the car so I was about 30 seconds late.

I HATE AMERICAN AIRLINES

I got there and there was nobody outside of American Airlines terminal. I drug my suitcase inside and finally followed a dude and then a worker told me to get inline to pay $15 to check in luggage. i was nto informed of this charge and that meant less money for eating now. It took almost 2 hours to get a wheelchair to go to the boarding area. I had one hour left. I was melting down exhausted and nervous wreck tired.

I asked someone for a superviser and she said they were walking around. IT WAS MY FAULT. They told me to go to check in and then go and pay to check in then to go to TSA but that was closed so I had to drag my suitcase over 2 blocks to the other TSA.

A group of people were walking right at me so i said MOVE and they parted out of my way. Why should I have to stop for them or go around them young people.

3.5 hours of a bleeping brat screaming, kicking me, hair whipped, and mom poked me in the ribs repeatedly. I was so into the aisle that I got my bad knee hurt three times. Dallas to San Antonio was nearly empty and i had 3 seats to myself

I AM IN HEAVEN AND HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN TO EAT A SANDWICH.
it was a blessing to eat such yummy bread and a sandwich and chocolate cupcke. AUSSIE BAKERY is run by a lady who has been GF since the 1970s.

got to run as i have no money and am broke.

hugs
burp
laurie

These conventions are so expensive not to mention crowded. I go to several sci fi and fantasy cons. I just remind myself that half the people here have the same sort of issues that I do with meeting new people, talking in groups, and just being in crowded places. Sadly for our bunch little oddnesses are normal.

I am skipping Dragon con this year and going to disney (with ressies at akl) because with my annual pass and the meal plan it will cost me 1/3 of what Dragon Con does. Yes I know as all my friends tell me that those are my people. My fellow geeks. They understand me better than my own brothers do, I just can not tell myself it is ok to spend the money when I have twins on the way. Well it is also a germ festival too and pregnant women stay sick longer than other people.

I am glad that you went. You need to get away from it all sometimes.

still here and unanimous that everyone thinks this is hte worst convention ever.

lots of knee pain so spending time right now just trying to get online stuff caught up.

Chinese Tea Garden IS NOT DISABLED FRIENDLY. I climbed that hill up the disabled path and it was very steep and then ended in a pit of decorative gravel.

Breckingridge park is pretty.

ATTENTION GLUTEN FREE PEOPLE
see my latest new post

No matter the problems with the convention and the sightseeing, I am proud of you for getting there and doing it. Please enjoy everything you can and come home safely.

Hang in there Laurie! How is the food?

BURP BELCH BURP

Convention food sucks but Aussie bakery is heaven
doing ok but have to go as my knee is hurting bad

hugs
laurie

hurrricane Gustave is hitting land on Monday about 2 pm. I leave at 5 pm on Sunday so my be safe. Everyone is fleeing New Orleans and the Gulf Coast.

I hope that my plane is not delayed.

BURP BELCH BURP

Convention food sucks but Aussie bakery is heaven
doing ok but have to go as my knee is hurting bad

hugs
laurie

hurrricane Gustave is hitting land on Monday about 2 pm. I leave at 5 pm on Sunday so my be safe. Everyone is fleeing New Orleans and the Gulf Coast.

I hope that my plane is not delayed.

I pray you arrive safe and sound! I feel very nervous about this hurricane for the folks in LA. I so hope it passes them, but it does not look promissing:sad1: .

Glad to hear yoiu are doing well:thumbsup2 Take care of that knee.

:hug:

I am very tired so the report will take days as I shut down when asked to write reports or tell about my trips.

Excuse me while i do my bread munching. I am crying tired and cannot walk much, my legs are swollen and hurt.
=============================

mom demanded i get pizza and I knocked down a couple of trash cans so she demended they be fixed first.

She wnet into the "dont hit me" mode.

I said "my dinner or the trash cans" 3 times and each time it was TRASH CANS. IO ahve in the past thrown my dinner on the driveway or front lawn which, cries, is where my peanut butter and bread is. I cannot believe her wanting the trash cans fixed despite me telling her how hurt I am and that walking is hurting. I cannot believe she chose trash cans over my dinner.

Report is next then I crash literally as my legs are on fire. that dont mak,e sense. the fire should steam off the water weight or fat. that was a joke.

hgus to cheerleader and that bread was soo gooooood, wait for the pictures.

What would happen if you didn't do everything she demanded when she demanded it? Laurie, you are reinforcing her negative behavior by being at her beck and call.

If you are hurting you have to take care of yourself. If you don't you won't be able to help her at all. I really do hope you find the strength to start putting yourself first. You deserve a good life, you are such a sweet soul.

Ditto what Tracie said. This is going to get to the point where you are going to sink into a deep depression and you wont be able to help yourself let alone her. You have to set some ground rules with as to what, when and how you are going to do things daily, on your terms.

Buy a walkman and listen to music in stead of her yelling at you!

Take care of yourself physically and mentally
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter