Samandmom's WW journal (comments welcomed)

I am down .5 this week. I'll take it since I started TOM on Sunday. :rolleyes: I have not been on plan for the past couple of days. I try to stick to plan during TOM but it so hard. :(

Current weight 214.5

I completly forgot to post last week about my Curves measurements. I had not weighed myself at Curves since 2/22/04. (It's been really buisy with DH at work, so I needed to go and get back home ASAP) I had my weight and measurments check on 5/12/04 I lost 10 LBS!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc and 4.5" overall!!!! :Pinkbounc (go me!!) :jumping1:

Hoping to be back on plan soon::yes::

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: My opion of today. :rolleyes:

I will try really hard tommorrow to stay OP. ::yes:: Saturday I have my MIL graduation party, so I hope to do good then also.

:cheer2: :cheer2: Way to go!:cheer2: :cheer2:

That is awesome girl! I know a lot of people really enjoy Curves and get some great results from it. Keep it up and you will be at goal in no time!

~Amanda

Wohoo!!! I stuck to plan today!! :thewave:

I also walked a mile today and went to Curves.

Today's menu:

B: rasain bran (3) milk (2)
L: Mcdonalds grilled chicken ceasar salad with light dressing (5) half a cheeseburger (3.5) and 3 nuggets (3)
S: 1/4 cup rice (1) I had another snack but can't remember what bbut I know it was (2)
D: low carb tortilla (1) ham (.5) and laughing cow cheese (1) fat free pringles (1)
S: fat free pound cake (2) ice cream (1) pineapple (.5) (which was yummy all together. :teeth:

The scale is moving in the right direction! YAY!!

It sounds like you had a bit of a bump in the road but you're back OP - good for you!

Congrats on your great Curves results!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope you're having a great Monday! :sunny:

Since I last posted about 2 weeks ago I am down 1 lb. I have been trying to really kick up the walking this past week. I hope it shows on the scale next week.
I have finally convinced DH to join me in this way of life. :thewave: He gets 28 POINTS a day. He just started on Tuesday and has been doing great. Around May of 2000 he did the subway diet and lost about 125 lbs. In the past 3yrs he has gained back 40lbs. I am thinking he needs loose maybe 60lbs.

Current weight 213.5

Menu

B: Frosted shredded wheat (3) milk (2)
L: Applebees WW shrimp teriyaki (5) and WW onion soup (3)
S: soup (2)
D: lettuce and salsa (0) ground beef (3) cheese (2) sour cream (1) and nachos (1)
S: sugar free pudding and graham cracker (2.5)

Targe Points 26 used 24.5 and earned 5 AP from my really long walk today

Your DH lost 125 pounds??? WOW!! Good for him! It will be great if he sticks with WW with you - so much easier to do the right thing when you've got him to support you.

:Pinkbounc Congrats on losing a pound! That's one less pound you have to carry around - good for you!! :bounce:

Hope you have a fabulous Friday! :sunny:

You are doing great! I bet you felt great when you got weighed/measured at Curves. Keep up the good work!
Mary:D

Thanks for stopping by Doe and Mary. :wave:

I went to Sam's Club on Saturday so I have plenty of food to choose from. I eat out WAY too much. Mostly lunch, because I either go out with a family member or friend to lunch. (I take any oppourtunity to get out, so the kids don't make a mess at home ;) )

I did really well today. I did get a little hungry this afternoon, but I survived. On Friday I walked a mile while DS rode his bike, I then went to Curves and then later took a very long walk. (I did not realize I was gone for an hour till I got back ) I used to go to Curves on Saturday after DS swimming lessons but now they are closed on Saturdays. We now instead go to the park and DH will play with the kids on the swings while I walk 2-3 miles. Rained all day today so no excercise for me. Oh yah we did walk at the mall for about 45 minutes.

Menu:

B: low carb wrap (1) egg beaters (1) bacon (2) and half string cheese (1)
L: big salad with lots of O POINT veggies and chicken (3.5) vinegar (0) and yogurt (2)
S: (this was when I started to feel really hungry) ice cream sandwich (2) kudos (3)
D: rice (4) chicken (3.5) steamed veggies (0) and salad with vinegar (0)
S: smoothie with oj (1) and 1/2 bannana (1) and strawberries (1)

Target 26 used 27 (1 Flex Point used)
:earsboy:

You are doing awesome girl! Your exercise is amazing and good for you! Keep it up and I know you'll be grabbing a new clippie very very soon!

~Amanda

Weighing in yesterday I am down 1 lb!! :Pinkbounc I guess the extra walking is paying off. I plan to keep walking almost everyday this week. ::yes::

UGHHH!!! Bad me I need to post more often. I have maintained the past few weeks. I hope the scale starts to move again. I have been having some on and off days. It seems to happen on the weekends. I just don't feel like keeping track. I know bad but it can't be to bad if I am maintaing. ;)
I won't have too much time to get to Curves the rest of the week. (I only went on Monday this week) We are having our annual 4th of July party. We have been making it a 4th of July/Michael's birthday party (he will be 4 on the 31st of July) All the running around getting supplies and stuff ready should count as 1 million Activity Points. :p

Today's Menu:

B: blueberry muffin (4)
L: Wendy's taco salad with sour cream (11)
S: iced coffee with sugar and skim milk (2.5) small clemintine (.5)
D: lettuce topped with 3oz of chicken (2.5) half lite string cheese (.5) and vinegar (0) and bread (2)
S: ice cream sandwich (2)

Points used 25 (Target 26)

Getting ready for a party definitely counts as exercise in my book! There's always so much to do!

You're maintaining and when life is crazy, that's just fine! After the party, maybe life will slow down a bit and you can focus more on your eating and exercise. I think you're doing a GREAT job!

I'm sending :sunny: and best wishes for a wonderful holiday weekend and a successful party that you all enjoy!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Can you say new clippie dance????

When the signatures are back up I can claim my 25lb clippie!!!! Finally after only being .5lb away for a few weeks now. I am down 1lb from the last week. (210.5 lbs now) I did not keep track of my Points Friday till Monday since the party kept me really buisy. See all the running around does count. ;) I bought a new pair of shorts and t-shirt for the party and they really showed off my weight loss. :teeth: (Funny thing though is only the men noticed and said something to my DH) BTW: DH is down 8lbs since starting. (he has his off days like me, since I am the cooker in the house )

I got home to late tonight to get to Curves. We went to a local amusement park, so I did a bit of walking. I did take a 40 minute walk after dinner with Sam in her stroller.

Todays Menu:

B: low carb wrap (1) egg beaters (1) canadian ham (.5) mexican cheese (.5)
L: Mcdonalds grilled chicken cesear salad (4) dressing (1) fries (3) ice cream cone (3)
D: chicken (3) rice (2) corn (1) bread (2) salad with vinegar and cheese (1)
S: clemintine (.5) skim milk (2) chocolate (1)

Points used 26.5 Target 26

Today we went on a hike. It had a great view. I am really tired from the hike. DH had Sam in a back pack carrier.

Today's menu:

B: corn pops (2) milk (1) yogurt (2)
L: burger (4) bread (2) half slice cheese (1) potatoe (2.5) sour cream (.5)
S: graham cracker (1) marshmallows (1) PB (1.5) special K low carb cereal (1)
D: Dangelo's chicken grinder (8) half of a cookie (2)

Points used 29.5 Target 26 Used 3.5 Activity Points

:teeth:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter