Royal Suite : Rhapsody of the Seas : Pacific Islands

Pumpkin meme

I never travel to WDW in December ...its overrun w
Sailed 11 nights Pacific : Noumea, Isle of Pine, Luganville, Vila, Mare, Mystery Island.

Fantastic cruise, great weather, awesome Concierge staff and lounge.

Royal Suite..

Thought I'd share.

Concierge lounge

Front Door

Our room Piano

Room dining

Bar

Living room

Bedroom

Balcony

Balcony

View from balcony

Sunset from balcony

Room service : main dining room breakfast

Bar in room

Dressing area

Concierge lounge drinks

Oh wow, you had the royal suite! princess:

That looks amazing!

That breakfast on your balcony looks so good!

The sail away parties in the suite were awesome as well........:thumbsup2

That suite, pardon me - Royal Suite is amazing!

We're cruising RCI for the first time in Sept on the Freedom of the Seas, can't wait. We have an aft balcony booked (cabin 1400) which I thought looked big, but now not so much. I'm sure we'll make do pirate:

Do you have someone to unpack and pack your bags in the royal suite?

Funny you mentioning this. I was watching a Samantha Brown special on TV and she had a butler unpack for her in the 5-star 5-diamond suite she was staying at. I'm not sure how I would feel about someone else unpacking my unmentionables.

:scratchin Scratch that thought. Off I go for new lacy satin unmentionables shopping! :car:

Funny you mentioning this. I was watching a Samantha Brown special on TV and she had a butler unpack for her in the 5-star 5-diamond suite she was staying at. I'm not sure how I would feel about someone else unpacking my unmentionables. :scratchin Scratch that thought. Off I go for new lacy satin unmentionables shopping! :car:

I have thought of this before too, lol. I figure that my unmentionables could be safely stuffed away in my tote bag, no need for anyone to see them. Some things just cannot be unseen!

Funny you mentioning this. I was watching a Samantha Brown special on TV and she had a butler unpack for her in the 5-star 5-diamond suite she was staying at. I'm not sure how I would feel about someone else unpacking my unmentionables.

:scratchin Scratch that thought. Off I go for new lacy satin unmentionables shopping! :car:

:rotfl2: Yes that was my thought. But then I remembered when I moved house, I had packers and unpackers and they packed everything! Even the unmentionables. I figured if they were that desperate to look, good luck to them.

I hope if they packed for you Pumpkin Meme that they didn't leave anything behind ;)

But concierge were great.....

Oh it was good to be the queen :rotfl:

Don't mind me. I'm just remembering to finally sub-in despite having done a repeat hit and run before.

I'm living in the hope of seeing some of the Pacific Islands; and not just the Queenly Royal Suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter