Rosen Inn LBV walking distance to Disney Springs?

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
It looks like it should be, about a mile with one slightly hairy light controlled crossing, and otherwise reasonably pedestrian friendly.

Does this seem accurate? I can walk that far easily, but use a cane, so I don't always move that fast, and wouldn't try to cross a busy road without a controlled crossing. They do have a shuttle, and obviously Uber has been invented, but the ability to walk to DS would be appreciated.

It looks like it should be, about a mile with one slightly hairy light controlled crossing, and otherwise reasonably pedestrian friendly.

Does this seem accurate? I can walk that far easily, but use a cane, so I don't always move that fast, and wouldn't try to cross a busy road without a controlled crossing. They do have a shuttle, and obviously Uber has been invented, but the ability to walk to DS would be appreciated.
Get the Orlando Lynx bus Paw Pass app.
$4.50 all day pass
$16 week unlimited pass
*seniors have an even cheaper fare

Bus stop is pretty close by.
One in front of courtyard Marriott, another at Starbucks.

Lynx 350 Disney express will go from sea world/destination parkway transport center/I drive
To
Disney Springs.

Usually every 20-30 minutes 5 am till midnight.

Lynx bus can also pick you up /drop you off at various points
BK or on opposite side Delta hotel
Doubletree or drury inn
Disney springs under elevated crosswalk near Hilton

Disney springs bus center near circus oleil

It is closer to a 2-mile walk, And then DS is a half-mile long. There are few pedestrians and many high-speed cars. Take the bus or Uber.
Walking wise the only tricky area is the intersection where the Olive Garden/Sheraton/ihop/millers ale house
As that’s a major intersection with many cars turning onto the road towards Disney.

The rest is walkable without obstruction and using the elevator to the overpass crosswalk is doable.

Thanks, guys!
The other thing that might be a problem is getting to the courtyard Marriott/Starbucks side to take a bus headed towards Disney springs. I usually just jog across to the median and then jog across again.

You may have to walk to the Olive Garden anyway and then cross that intersection to get the stop at Star bucks or in front of the Delta Hotel.

I would say crossing over from Olive Garden to Sheraton/Starbucks is a bit easier as a little less traffic.

Crossing over from Olive Garden to ihop/delta side there always seems to be traffic no matter what the lights are because all sides seem to want to get on that road

If you are walking back from DS it’s easier because you are already on the Rosen In side and the bus will be headed that direction.

So in that case the absolute last stop you should use is the bus stop in front of the Double Tree Disney springs (that bus stop Nice chairs). That way you won’t have to cross the intersection at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter