Rogers Cartoon Spin

THEDISFANS

Mouseketeer
Heys guys what is this ride like. Do you spin the whole time. Can you make your car not spin if you want? How long is it? What other rides is it like?

If you mean Roger Rabbit's ride, no you don't have to spin the whole time. There's a wheel in front of you that you turn to spin it. You can just sit there, too.

It is a dark ride like Snow White, Mr. Toad...etc. You can spin as much or as little as you want to. It is a pretty long line with a pretty long and interesting queue. :) Be sure to utilize fastpass for this one! It is not connected to the system.

I don't like to spin. If you just sit there and don't do anything your car will turn of its on accord. It doesn't turn fast at all but sometimes you will be pointed in the wrong direction to see some of the scenes. I generally grab ahold of the wheel and attempt to keep my car facing forward which is not easy. Spinning the car is not super easy as the wheel is somewhat tight. If you do get into spinning the car your attention can be pulled away from what is going on in the scenes.

Cartoon Spin is unique amongst the dark rides in that the scenery is designed to be viewed from all angles. You don't need to "spin", but it is a great feature of the ride that you can "point" the car in whatever direction you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter