ROFR Thread July to Sept 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

I heard back from the broker that the seller accepted my offer. I honestly expected a counter but hey I will take it. I will update once contract is signed and sent off to ROFR. I'm sure my fellow board members here will tell me if it's not a good deal (not that it will matter at that point). I did go for a different UY but it's March and mine if Feb now so I was ok with that. I may end up selling the Feb one. Time will tell!

I heard back from the broker that the seller accepted my offer. I honestly expected a counter but hey I will take it. I will update once contract is signed and sent off to ROFR. I'm sure my fellow board members here will tell me if it's not a good deal (not that it will matter at that point). I did go for a different UY but it's March and mine if Feb now so I was ok with that. I may end up selling the Feb one. Time will tell!
I haven't experienced using different UY yet, but i have heard some "pros" about being able to have more waitlists. :)

pangyal---$123-$20400-160-BLT-Feb-0/23, 0/24, 282/25, 160/26-No 'MF until 2025- sent 9/12

Ugh, they got me with the cheap BLT points. We do keep running out of our existing ones, though.

ETA- not "cheap", but comfortably middle-of-the-pack-priced BLT points, rather 😜
I got chewed out in another thread for being insufficiently generous in my negotiating philosophy so I need to come back home with my cutthroat ROFR peeps.

I think this is okay to post...

Has anyone else noticed that the site sponsor has now defaulted to new listings being presented as the seller paying 2024 dues, even with full 2024 points on hand or even banked 2023 points? Is this a philosophical change, or is this something they always do towards the end of a calendar year?

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest