ROFR Thread July to Sept 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Ugh, day 6 since they had the money and papers all returned, still waiting on closing.
And found my answer. The closing agent went out of town, so rather than telling anyone or having someone else cover it, they just didn't process our closing. So it will be close to 2 weeks from passing ROFR and all documents/cash turned on to closing time. Then I get to wait a month on Disney. Seriously putting a cramp in my planning for next Spring.

And found my answer. The closing agent went out of town, so rather than telling anyone or having someone else cover it, they just didn't process our closing. So it will be close to 2 weeks from passing ROFR and all documents/cash turned on to closing time. Then I get to wait a month on Disney. Seriously putting a cramp in my planning for next Spring.
Same happened to us, seller was also super slow on docs, but found out the agent went out of town for a week so everything was just sitting. I feel your frustration. I missed the 11 month window for our annual June trip, but ended up being able to push it back a couple of weeks with minimal extra points, so hopefully you can find something that works for you!

Same happened to us, seller was also super slow on docs, but found out the agent went out of town for a week so everything was just sitting. I feel your frustration. I missed the 11 month window for our annual June trip, but ended up being able to push it back a couple of weeks with minimal extra points, so hopefully you can find something that works for you!
I'll work it out. I just wish when I spoke to her before driving to the bank, or the next day to confirm everything was ready, she told me she was going to drop the ball. I took a half day off work to rush wiring them the funds. I could have done that when I wasn't busy instead! And I'm impatient as heck.

I'll work it out. I just wish when I spoke to her before driving to the bank, or the next day to confirm everything was ready, she told me she was going to drop the ball. I took a half day off work to rush wiring them the funds. I could have done that when I wasn't busy instead! And I'm impatient as heck.
Which title co? I wish people were more respectful. You are paying them for a service and should be treated as such.

Ugh, day 6 since they had the money and papers all returned, still waiting on closing.

I’m right there with you, at day 10, with no updates from agent when asked! Cash has been wired, just waiting on their notarized signature. I mean, if I had 5 figures just waiting for me in an account, I’d be first in line to get that signed. Guess I’m not as well off as some though…
Yes, it will work out, and all will be great once I book that first trip as a new owner! I’ll just pretend I’m dealing with the government…
Happy Friday!! 😁

I’m right there with you, at day 10, with no updates from agent when asked! Cash has been wired, just waiting on their notarized signature. I mean, if I had 5 figures just waiting for me in an account, I’d be first in line to get that signed. Guess I’m not as well off as some though…
Yes, it will work out, and all will be great once I book that first trip as a new owner! I’ll just pretend I’m dealing with the government…
Happy Friday!! 😁
Now I just got an email back that "their system is down" so they haven't been able to close out anything. We might be caught up in the same issue.

Now I just got an email back that "their system is down" so they haven't been able to close out anything. We might be caught up in the same issue.
Magic Vacation Title is my title company and they also said their systems are down. I didn't know until AFTER they were assigned as the title company that I can choose a title company. I had no issues and had points in my account 42 days from the day I put in the bid with my other title company.

Happy Friday!! 😁
We’re on day 14. Asked title company 2 days ago if they’ve heard from sellers and was told they’ll follow up. Crickets.

I was being chill with this one but now I’m annoyed. 😒

nice contract. We got a BRV 100pt last year. I see we are same UY. We recently purchased an AKV for 160 - I see yours has closed. Ours has not-their systems are down..... :(
We love BRV. We just passed ROFR on a 85 point contract yesterday. We paid $96pp, which was more than what we were looking at compared to SSR, but we will use it to book BRV exclusively and hopefully one day, for a trip around Christmas.

Sorry to hear you have yet to close. When is your next trip?

We just booked a long weekend at BRV for our middle’s birthday in early September. Can’t wait to be back.

Congrats! That gives me even better hope to pass ROFR. We have a contract at day 13 with BRV at $96.
I would guess you’ll hear around 21 days or so.

We sold a PVB contract. ROFR took 21 days.
Bought AKV (international seller). ROFR took 21 days.
Bought BRV. ROFR took 21 days.

These all occurred between May 2024 and yesterday.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest